Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to Glory of the Gold

Go down

Introduction to Glory of the Gold Empty Introduction to Glory of the Gold

Post by jamescorrupt Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 pm

*The clip starts and shows many flashbacks on the show. It starts with the compilation of the XWO

Narrator: It all starts here

Xentious continues to hit him and then he finally stops and when The legend staggers to his feet Xentious takes a wild swing hitting The legend in the face with the 2x4 snapping the 2x4 in half. Xentious then signels for The legend to get up and when the legend does, Xentious runs at The legend Xentious then jumps up grabbing the legends head and pulls down doing a huge jumping ddt and then Xentious pushes The legends body over showing the bloody face of The legend.

AND YOUR WINNNNNNNNNNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XENTIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Xentious jumps up to start celebrating and all of a sudden the lights cut off and when they finally come back on, Tylin the prodigy is standing in one corner, Jango in another, James in another, and Mecro in the other and there is no trace of The legend.

Tylin: "Last week I said I would do something no one in XWF has done! And I did just that! Nobody has put together a team of men as dominant as us! We dominated Xentious last week, and trust me we can do worse than that, and we will continue to punish those who are "more important" than us!

Xentious starts to look around and when he looks at mecro, mecro runs at him and hits him with a huge clotheline knocking Xentious stright off his feet,

James: "My name is James Redbone.....  I try the tryout to be XWF superstar and luckily I pass. But that stupid GM didn't give me a chance to debut. So here's I am standing on this ring with the XWO.

Mecro slowly walks to Xentious and picks him up throwing him towards James, and james knocks his head off with a huge boot the the center of the skull.

Jango: No one in the back, no one in the arena, to be honest I didn't myself until Tylin came up to me WHY LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN? he said, why not take everything from the man and keep it for yourself.... for ourselves.

James and mecro grab Xentious once more and picks him up throwing him towards Jango and he runs and spears jango hard, and then they all look at Tylin the prodigy.

Tylin: These men beside me are NOW MY BROTHERS! We all feel disrespected and trust me if anyone gets a title shot before us, WE WILL END THEIR CAREER THE NIGHT THEY GET IT!

James: Soon WE WILL DOMINATE THIS ROSTER THAT BEEN "SOLD OUT" BY THIS STUPID GENERAL MANAGER!!!"

Jango: Don't worry these questions will all be answered by us the XWO! Bad has arrived people..... and it's HERE TO STAY"

All 3 men pick Xentious up, and they put him on tylins shoulder and they all go back to the corners they were standing at, and tylin lets Xentiouses upper body go and he puts his legs in front of his ars and tylin walks forward, standing in the middle of the ring and slowly falls back crushing his head into the ground and then they push him out the ring and they gather in  circle in the ring.

Irvine Aldoune music hits and he comes out storming to the ring but stops.

Irvine Aldoune: "Look guys, I don't have a lot of time here...Ima make it quick. Tylin you will face death lord for the WORLD XWF TITLE! JAMES! You will face CID! Wait guys don't cheer yet, MECRO YOU WILL BE FACING CRASH COURSE!! And Jango.. lets just throw something together for you.. Youll face JAY DOGG!"

*The clip transcend to another showing the compilation of Blut and Bryan

Blut Regen: Bryan! You seem to have a chip on your shoulder, and while I am fine with that you have unfortunately awakened my bloodlust, I need to see someone bleed by my own hands so get out here and let the crimson run!

Bryan runs out to ring and with one leap he lands on the apron

Bryan the Sledgehammer; You made a big mistake calling me out, the only blood to be spilled will be yours Blut, my bad day is going to get a hell of a lot better when I put you in an an ambulance.

Blut crawls up and gets out the ring, grabbing a table sliding it then grabbing a ladder putting it in the ring also, Blut then Sets the table up and sets the ladder up in the corner, grabbing Bryan putting bryan on the table and Blut slowly climbs the ladder, losing blood every second, he finally gets up but from the amount of blood he lost he passes out falling off the ladder landing stright on Bryan, smashing both through the table.

Bryan: It doesn't really matter if I know who you are or not. My objective is to enter that ring with my head held high and walk out with my head AND hand held high. You're a good athlete, but that attitude doesn't fly with me. It doesn't intimidate me, and it never will.

Blut: The problem you have is things can be replaced, you will not be able to replace the amount of blood you will spill when I finish you off for good, I'm ready to go lets finish this

Bryan climbs on the turnbuckle as he taunts and prepares for the Splash but Blut jumps to Bryan and strikes him with multiple punches and dives along his opponent to the table outside of the ring and crash. At the count of 7, Blut gets up groggy.

*The clip transcend to another showing the compilation of Max and Masked Man

Max music hits and he comes out with a mic in his hand before he can speak his music stops and a Masked figure appears on the screen.

?: Max, Max, Max, who am I? Bet you have been racking your stupid little brain all week, why me? what have I done wrong? all will be revealed soon, just know Max I can get you anytime I want, walking to the ring, going to your car, in your home, wherever you go Max I will be there, your time is up tick, tock, tick, tock

Suddenly everything goes pitch black and there is complete silence. The masked man makes a rapid burst down the entrance ramp and slides beneath the ropes without any hesitation with his mask still placed over his head to cover his identity. Max took it upon himself to attack upon The Masked Man, who was defenseless in the arms of security, as he laid a few hard shots to the face, before security finally separated them from one another.

Max: I haven't been able to sleep for a week, what's even worse is I haven't been able to party, all I can think about is who attacked me and why? I do my best out there in the ring, I work hard and play hard but jumping me before a match - who would do such a thing!

The entrance music begins to play and it seems like the General Manager, Irvine Aldoune is standing at the front with a microphone in his hand with a angry expression on his face.

Irvine Aldoune: Well, frankly speaking I have had enough of this rubbish so I am going to keep this short and sweet for the PPV because I can never get a decent Main Event going with these hypocritical attacks to members within my roster. So next week, I have a proposal. For the PPV next week, I suggest a steel cage match between Max and this Masked Character, if Max happens to lose then his contract will be terminated from Xyst Wrestling. If the Max does win the match at the pay-per-view then he gets the oppurtunity to unmask this character and gets a five minute lockdown time alone with this wrestler within the steel cage and is able to serve his punishment and all the pain he has gone through the whole week.

On hearing the news, the two superstars are shocked and stare at each other, whilst the crowd begin to cheer in abudance, the camera fades in the aerial view of the ring.

Narrator: In this Pay-per View

*The clip shows the fast montage of Blut and Bryan

Narrator: Will the Sledgehammer put the end of the Blood seeker or will the Blood seeker halt in silence of the Sledgehammer?

*The clip shows the fast montage of Max and the Masked Man

Narrator: Will the People's Hero find the mystery of the Faceless Man or will the Faceless Man put the People's Savior end of his career

*The clip shows the fast montage of the XWO

Narrator: Will the Outcast Invader successfully dominate the roster by getting their bounty or will they never again be getting their gold?

*The clip shows the fast montage of them combined

Narrator: Many are to be called, few will be chosen but there will be only one champion.

*The clip ends and starts to fade out

jamescorrupt
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum