Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XWO celebration

3 posters

Go down

XWO celebration Empty XWO celebration

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:04 am

The Lights go blue and tylin's music hits and you hear a massive "This is awesome" chant and then you see tylin sit on the top of the ladder and looks at death and starts to scream but the crowd can barley hear him.
Tylin: I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THIS TITLE!
Tylin points to the back and we see the members of XWO jump in the ring cheering for tylin.
Maverick: Hey! Wheres james? And why is Cid out there? Is this like celebration for the champs?

Tylin finally makes his way down the ladder and is still limping and limps over to the corner and starts to yell ordering for a microphone.
Tylin: before you ask, James incurred alittle "accident." He was to weak to be in XWO anyway. The people with me right now are CHAMPIONS! After I found out that James lost to Cid, I made sure he got into a accident.. You wont see him anytime soon
Tylin then hands the microphone to his "Right hand" man Cid

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

XWO celebration Empty Re: XWO celebration

Post by Capricorn El Cid Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:53 am

*Cid grabs the microphone.

Cid: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Cid and i'm your new intercontinetal champion.

*Crowd stars booing Cid.

Cid: Oh come on. You were supposed to cheer me because i'm your intercontinental champion goddammit.

*Crowd boo even louder.

Cid: Don't tell me that you really believed that "good guy" crap. Hahaha! You are so gullible.

*Crowd continues booing.

Cid: SHUT UP!

*Crowd boo the hell outta Cid.

Cid: You people need to understand that when someone gets a little bit of power, that power goes to the head of the person, making them do unthinkable things. Now, some actions might lead the person to a step down but my action brought me a step up, making me a little better than some people.

*Crowd starts to chant "you sold out".

Cid: I didn't sold out. I'm just showing a little bit of my dark side. I'm finally letting the real me go out. And believe me, you haven't even seen one percent of what I can do. What I did to James was just an example of how dominant I am. And for now on, I'm gonna show you all my power. Believe in that.

*Cid hands the microphone to Celph Titled.
Capricorn El Cid
Capricorn El Cid
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecro Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Celph takes the microphone from Cid and begins to hold it up to his mouth slowly to build up the tension.

Celph: I understand many of you don't like us and I really do not care, we are here to turn this colorful place into a demonic organization following the path of evil and fight off any wannabe heroes along the way...

The crowd begin to boo at Celph and some begin you chat "Celph sucks! x3"

Celph: I am sick and tired of always listening to the "fans" and trying to good for others when at the same time I always falling behind the rest of the roster as I am being isolated in the corner not getting my rightful opportunity. Well you see me and Jango have a little plan in action and now that we have won our respective titles here tonight against our opposition will be going for the XWF Tag Team Championships and really shut this arena down.

Crowd begin to boo for a long period of time and Celph stretches his hand to Jango for a handshake with Jango replying back with a firm handshake.

Celph tried to hand the microphone to Jango who instantly retrieves it and chucks it on the floor and swiftly makes an exit out of the ring with the other XWO members following behind.

Maverick Tennyson: Well this is going to be interesting, these four have definitely made up their minds on their path to destruction here at Xystful Wrestling but hopefully there is someone or a group of people out there who can put an end to this faction.

Enriquo Fulguenzio: I think it is amazing that we have some people standing up to the crowd who continuously have the audacity to judge the superstars and in general chant complete rubbish when these superstars are making a name for themselves.

After the commentators have finished speaking the XWO members are staring at the audience whilst walking down the entrance ramp and the camera begins to fade slowly as the scene cuts to backstage were an interview is taking place with Kaley Trix and a superstar at Xystful Wrestling.

Mecro
Admin

https://xystfullwrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum