Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match made in Hell

2 posters

Go down

Match made in Hell Empty Match made in Hell

Post by AkuriMitsu Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:08 am

Blut Regen fades into the camera's view as his vicious blood-soaked grin meets the audience

Blut Regen: Hello again one and all...If any of you have followed my...work...you will know that Bryan the Sledgehammer has been a thorn in my side for quite a while...I remember that back in ORW...I was chasing him...while now Bryan...I know you have never been good with Cardio...so I'll make this quick...Tonight we have a match...but for now I am coming for you as well

White Light suddenly shines through the camera as a door is opened revealing Bryan the Sledgehammer pounding away on a boxing bag, he turns around and yells "You!" Before charging towards the camera view, the camera is thrown down with a vicious crack as it barely sees what is going on

Bryan the Sledgehammer throws a wild punch that connects with Bluts Gut
Blut Regen grabs Bryan the Sledgehammer and launches a vicious knee to the Gut

The fight has started in the training arena and all the audience can see are barely visible shots from the broken camera as sounds of violence are heard throughout

Suddenly the camera gets hit and turns off completely as static fills the titon tron...
AkuriMitsu
AkuriMitsu
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Match made in Hell Empty Re: Match made in Hell

Post by Mecro Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Awesome Akuri!

Mecro
Admin

https://xystfullwrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down