Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Hail Sabin

Go down

All Hail Sabin Empty All Hail Sabin

Post by ChrisSabin22 Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:05 am

A gorgeous woman wearing a grey peter pan collar dress white tights and white pumps is seen holding a microphone and begins to speak

Mysterious Woman: ladie and gentleman please all rise and bow down to my man king sabin
all hail king sabin

she then begins to chant all hail king sabin over and over as Production Theme - "Dead White Guys" by joseph saba and stewart winter begins to play all throughout the arena as a man wearing a black tom ford suit and tie a royal crown on his head and a robe draped down to the floor is making his way out to the ring
the crowd not sure who this guy is becomes silent as chris sabin gets inside the ring grabs a mic and begins to speak

King Sabin: ladies and gentleman this is your king speaking my name is king sabin the newest signee to xwf
your looking at the next biggest superstar here in this company

just then the mysterious woman begins to speak as she wait for the crowd to settle down

Mysterious Woman: listen all you guys shut up and show some respect my name is kimberly queen kimberly
your looking at on one of the most dominate man to step foot in this comany 6'3 295 pounds he not just any man he's a god a king and set to rule all over this company now your probably asking what are we doing here in xwf well it simple this is the big times and were here for championship gold we here to hurt main and injure anybody who gets in our way and this is a message to all the guys in the back your looking at the greatest superstar of all time in his fathers promotion he led one of the most dominate factions to ever step foot in all of pro wrestling he won a 8 man tournament to become king of the ring and if any of you guys in the back decide to get in our way you will all bow down to king sabin all hail king sabin

just then kim drops the mic as the camera fades to black

ChrisSabin22
XWF Members

Back to top Go down