Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apocalypse

Go down

The Apocalypse Empty The Apocalypse

Post by jajaariasingjah Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:29 am

There is a timer counting down, making people anxiously waiting for their favorite wrestler then finally the timer runs out and they hear the brilliant riddim of his theme song, he is the one and only!!.... Majarios!!! the people cheer loudly for him as he salutes the teenagers and little kids, runs down the ramp with his usually hyper energy and does his dance "the dazzler". he walks in the rings looking like a irate pit-bull waiting on his dinner.

*asks for the microphone, the fans instantly pipe down, waiting im-patiently for what he is gonna say*

<<Majarios>>
evening everyone, it's very nice to be here right now but i'm gonna get to the chase.Evolution i have been hearing u talking some disturbing things about me and even trying to claim he can destroy my ***... well let me tell u something, Negro!!! u wanna talk **** about me huh? listen up man u wanna talk about me?! tell it to my face then, u *****!!!!!! i'm sick and tired of this crap, why don't u come out here, walk into my face and defend what u saying back there in the locker room? oh i almost lost this out of my head u can't beat me, not now, not then, not ever!!! so until Evolution walks out here and defend his words backstage, i'll wait right here on this chair with a sledgehammer

*crowd gets super excited*
*drops the mic, drinks his beer and anxiously waits for Evolution*

jajaariasingjah
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum