Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure Platinum Performer

Go down

Pure Platinum Performer Empty Pure Platinum Performer

Post by gaTor Fri May 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Ring Announcer: “Ladies and gentlemen  Standing in at 6 foot 6 inches tall 290 pounds hailing from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania The Pure Platinum Performer, Lump Meister!!!”

An Air raid siren above the titan tron begins to swirl with red and Blue light as it makes an awful wailing noise. Black Label Society's “Counterfeit God” begins bellowing out the public address system. As a video of Lump Meister shredding on a guitar begins to play on the screen. A spark shower ignites from the titan tron showering down a flame rain. A few seconds later Lump Meister  emerges from below the spark shower. He extends both arms out to the side for a few second and lets loose a wicked scream. He steps forward out of the spark shower. He move forward to the top of the ramp before abruptly making a turn and going to one side of the scaffolding and yelling some obscenities at the crowd. Then he goes to the other side continuing to jaw back and forth with the spectators. About half way down the ramp he feigns a backhand at one spectator along the walkway. He yells something off camera at the fan before continuing on down.

Upon arriving at the ring he circles it one time to continue his rant at some grabby fans. Finally he makes his way to the announce position grabbing a microphone. He shouts something at the announcers before storming off to the ring. He makes his way around the ring scaling each turnbuckle yelling at the fans the whole time. Finally he turns and moves to the center of the ring.
-
Lump Meister: “From the time I have first arrived here at XYST I have been telling you people that you need to be treating me better. That you needed to be honoring your end of the contract that you signed when you wanted to bring the PURE PLATINUM PERFORMER into XYST. So far you haven't been listening to me. I still arrive to my green room never being ready. But you clowns made one mistake. You allowed me to get my hands on this here.”
-
Lump Meister thrusts the XWF tag team championship high above his head.
-
Lump Meister: “Now I have you by the proverbial balls. Now you will submit to my demands. When you came to me wanting the status that the Pure Platinum Performer brings to a roster, then it shouldn't be to much to ask. Is it that much to ask for some cold beer a luke warm pizza and a few other perks. Well, I will make it easy for you. Either follow through with your end or I am out of here and I am taking this little beauty with me. I have shown you but a glimpse of what the Pure Platinum Performer is capable of. Capable of grabbing the wrestling world by the horns and bringing it to new heights.”
-
Lump Meister lowers the championship belt laying it across one shoulder he continues on.
-
Lump Meister: “Now people have been going on and on about how my partner is actually in another tag team! As if any of that matters, as if any of it could actually drive a wedge between me and my partner....excuse me partners. You see from this day forward it is freebird rules with me and the Graveyard Disciples and the tag team straps. Now if you don't like that, well I guess you need to write your congressman, because I couldn't give two craps what you think about it. Myself and the Graveyard Disciples are one force, one entity. One unstoppable force within the industry today!”
-
Lump Meister points up the ramp way to the back.
-
Lump Meister: “Now, all of you potential wannabes back there need to man up. When your number are pulled and they will be pulled and you are sent down here like sheep to the slaughter, know that you are helping to build something far greater than you could ever wish to be. You are helping to build upon the reputation of the Graveyard Disciples. A reputation that you and each one of your peers will grow to hate. The Pure Platinum Performer and The Graveyard Disciples are going to ride rough shot all over XYST and there is nothing any of you can do about it.”
-
Lump Meister walk forward and climbs up to the second rope of the turnbuckle.
-
Lump Meister: “Now all there is left to say that things here in XYST are going to be climbing to new heights. As long that is as myself and the Graveyard Disciples are kept happy. It is a can't miss proposition that is for sure. The Pure Platinum Performer is taking off and none of you can bring me back down again, that ship has sailed. King Rooster thought he could and he fell well short of anything close to a defense against it. As far as I am concerned the only people around here nearly capable of bringing their game to my level are already on my side.”
-
Lump Meister throws the microphone to the ground and waves his arms as the opening bars to his theme music begin to play. He drops down off of the rope and make his way toward the back.

gaTor
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum