Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graveyard Disciples

Go down

Graveyard Disciples Empty Graveyard Disciples

Post by gaTor Sat May 10, 2014 6:19 am

The house lights go down and the only light in the Arena is an artificial flame burning on the Titan Tron. Mike Malone comes running out the back and a few seconds behind him After emerges. The two meet up at the top of the ramp down slap fives and methodically begin making their way down to the ring. Mike Malone keeps teasing the fans on the way down. While After remains intent and fully focused on reaching his destination. Upon arriving at the ring After immediately rolls into the ring. As Mike Malone feigns a high five to one of the announcers and scoops a microphone off off the table on the way by. Mike Malone quickly jumps one landing on the apron and leaping again vaults the top rope. He hands the microphone to After as the house lights come up.
-
After: “Here we a new season here at XYST Wrestling and the Graveyard Disciples are living large. My partner Mike Malone is half of the tag team champions with The Pure Platinum Performer Lump Meister. I am making waves in the singles scene thing just couldn't be better. Since day one here, we told you all that the Graveyard Disciples wouldn't be stopped and we meant it. Along the way we merged with charismatic Lump Meister. Now XYST has a three headed monster that no one is quite ready to deal with.”
-
After flashes three fingers at mike malone the the two laugh for a minute before once again slapping high fives.
-
After: “But none of that has stopped you from trying to drive a wedge between myself and my partner Mike Malone. Well I hate to break it to you but that just isn't going to happen. This isn't our first time at the rodeo so to speak. We have been there before and we have always had each others backs. Now we just have the added bonus of a third man being there. Yet it seems that the XYST faithful just are not willing to accept it. We don't need fans on our side, we don't need general managers pulling strings for us. We just need you to deal with the fact that we are all tight like that.”
-
After walks forward and climbs the turnbuckle to the second rope.
-
After: “Now at last seasons finally I dropped a match I probably should have won, am I jealous no not really. Because I put on one hell of a physical display out there. But to be honest with you nothing could break my mood after my partner walked away with the XWF tag team straps. It is only a matter of time until I do the same. Not only did they come home with the straps but they chased King Rooster out of the company. You see King Nothing had to take his ball and go home after what Mike Malone and Lump Meister did to them. You see not only did they win the match, not only did they become the tag team champions, they actually broke their spirits. In one night the Graveyard Disciples went from being the new guys to being the guys with the gold.”
-
After tosses the microphone to Mike Malone who catches it as After turns around and has a seat on the top rope.
-
Mike Malone: “King Rooster thought he had us all figured out. He thought we would cower before him the way the countless other weak XYST teams before us have done. He thought as long as he didn't have to get into the ring with After he was in the clear. He thought wrong! In his weak minded little attempt to drive a wedge between After and myself he miscalculated that he might actually be strengthening our bond with the man they call Lump Meister. The man they call the Pure Platinum Performer. In trying to turn us into a pair of individuals he mistakenly created a respectable three man unit.”

Mike Malone walks over and climbs the turnbuckle opposite the one After is on, up to the second rope.

Mike Malone: “ So XYST the ball is in your court. What kind of master plan do you have for the Graveyard Disciples now? What will it be? Who will it be? The answer to both of them questions is the same. It doesn't matter whoever it is, The outcome will always be the same. The Graveyard Disciples are in it for the long haul so you might as well get used to it.

Mike Malone tosses the microphone to the ground and the two start posing for the crowd.

gaTor
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum