Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please allow me to introduce ourselves......

2 posters

Go down

Please allow me to introduce ourselves...... Empty Please allow me to introduce ourselves......

Post by Jay Dogg Wolfenden Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:57 am

*Its goin' Down by The X-ecutioners starts playing aloud out of the P.A. system as a very altheltic man and a very beautiful young lady make their way to the ring*

Maverick Tennyson: Looks like we are about to meet two members of the roster

Enrico Fulgenzio: These aint just any two. That is Jay Wolfenden and Alicia Flow. They are both second generation stars.

Roslyn Emilen: So they are both here to try and follow in their parents foot steps.

* The couple get to the ring and the man has a microphone in his hand. He raises it towards his mouth and starts to speak*

Man: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Xyst Wrestling.....

* the crowd chears loudly*

Man: let me introduce ourselves. This beautiful lady here next to me is the most dangerous lady in wrestling today.... This is Alicia Flow... And me I' Jay Wolfenden.

*Jay Wolfenden takes a minute before contiuning*

Jay Wolfenden: Ok so lets talk a little about what you can expect here from Xyst Wrestling.... Well we have people who have been living on the streets, We have guys from the mean streets of Las Vegas, We have a Spanish bull fighter, We have one guy who deosnt even know where he is from and no one really wants to ask him. Not because he is a big bloke but most cos of the smell.... But Im sure we will get over that one.

*The crowd chuckle*

Jay Wolfenden: We even have one guy who claims to be from hell itself. Personally why anyone would own up to being from Grimsby is behond me.

*The crowd chuggles again*

Jay Wolfenden: And then there is us two. Even if we have a history that has seen us grow up around the ring as of right now it means nothing!

Jay Wolfenden: It means nothing if your off the streets, fight bulls or if your from hell. Because right now. The past means nothing!

Jay Wolfenden: Right now its all about the future. And while pthers may claim they are the next big thing. They need to remember this. WE ARE THE FUTURE!!!!!

*With that Jay throws the mic to the ground and their music starts playing again as the couple leave the ring*

Maverick Tennyson: I guess thats their way of letting thew world know they are here.

Enrico Fulgenzio (Dark Red): Its sounded to me more ike they laid out the challenge that they are going to rule here.

Roslyn Emilee: Sounds more like they aint going to have many friends in the locker room

Jay Dogg Wolfenden
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to introduce ourselves...... Empty Re: Please allow me to introduce ourselves......

Post by Crash Course Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:27 pm

You could hear a pin drop in the arena with the crowd waiting to see if anyone could step up to the challenge as Jay Wolfenden and Alicia Flow roll out of the ring the lights shut off

>>Enrico Fulgenzio<<
Did we just lose power?

Whistles are heard from the surrounding crowd. Suddenly This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage is blasted around the arena

>>Maverick Tennyson<<
Who could this be?.. Another superstar?.. This is getting interesting.

As Crash Course strides out from behind the curtain with is usual gear on with a big grin as he strides he is clapping sarcastically towards Jay Wolfenden and Alicia Flow who at this point have rolled back into the ring to get a better view of the emerging Crash Course. Crash with a mic in his left hand brings it to his lips.

>>Crash Course<<
Haha, How amusing of you two come out together to announce that your are in fact the future of Xyst Wrestling. Now how i see it and it may come as a shock to you and most of these... Fans

The fans rain a hail of boos down towards Crash Course who is seen rather unfazed by the taunts coming from the crowd

>>Crash Course<<
That it does not matter what you say you have to back it up with actions, belts and so on like what im going to do you get what i am saying, um.. what did you say your name was Wolf boy? Thats good enough furthermore i assure you if you even attempt to step in the ring with me you will be put down like the dog or wolf that you are.

Again the crowd boos as Crash Course smirks turns around still with the mic at his lips

>>Crash Course<<
Now i bet you are wondering who is trying to rain down my parade listen closely as you must remember the name Crash Course and I will be the Future of Wrestling dog.

Crash Course Drops the mic and walks out through the curtains to a hail of boos

>>Enrico Fulgenzio<<
Did we just see another new superstar?

>>Roslyn Emilen<<
I think we did and his was quick on laying down the law.

>>Maverick Tennyson<<
I wonder how Jay Wolfenden and Alicia Flow will react to that when the see Crash Course again today just keeps getting better and better.
Crash Course
Crash Course
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum