Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Appearance of Mystery

Go down

The First Appearance of Mystery Empty The First Appearance of Mystery

Post by Mysteryy Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:09 am

* A limo pulls up just outside the arena and the camera pans to the door as it opens. A man dressed in black steps out, looks at the camera then quickly scurries into the arena. *

* The camera fades to black. *

* The camera fades back in, and Rolf Colten is walking to a dressing room door, then knocks. *

Rolf Colten -  Excuse me, Mystery, may I come in?

* The door opens, and the camera pans to Mystery sitting on a bench seat looking down to the floor. *
Rolf Colten - Mystery, let me be the first one to welcome you to Xyst wrestling. Could you tell us what you have planned here and a little about who you are and why you chose to come here?

Mystery - If you knew why I was here you wouldn't welcome me first of all, and secondly, soon enough the people will know exactly who I am and what I plan to do.

* The camera zooms into the facial area of Mystery, but he turns his face to the side hiding any real chance of seeing what he looks like, *

Rolf Colten - Could you elaborate on that for us Mystery?

* The camera zooms to Mystery's mouth area, and you can just barely make out a sheepish grin and flash of white teeth. *

Mystery - Elaborate? I will do better than elaborate. Just be ready at a moments notice and watch how I turn this dumpy little federation into the most captivating monumental federation of all time.

Rolf Colten - What do you mean Mystery?

* Mystery sits back down on the bench seat and laces up his boots, *

Mystery - In due time Rolfy, in due time.

* The camera fades to black as Mystery continues to lace his boots. *
Mysteryy
Mysteryy
XWF Members

Back to top Go down