Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My time begins now.

Go down

My time begins now. Empty My time begins now.

Post by Crash Course Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:50 am

The screen fades in from black with Rolf Colten standing in the backstage area front of an XWF banner draped around a a set of sturdy metal pillions Rolf Colten adjusts his hair clears his throat then brings the mic towards his mouth as he begins

>>Rolf Colten<<
Hello XWF universe i hope your having a good evening watching some fantastic wrestling action offered by the best wrestling federation around the Xyst Wrestling Federation, Now i have a treat for you a fresh new Superstar here at XWL

Rolf Colten looks to the right of the camera as Crash Course walks into the shot wearing his wrestling gear still with a grin on his face and his hands in his pockets as he does this the crowd show their disgust of him by booing over the audio the crowd begin to quite down as Rolf continues

>>Rolf Colten<<
We have with us Crash Course, first of all Crash i'd like to welcome you to XWL how have you found your...

at this point Crash snatches the mic off Rolf

>>Crash Course<<

That's enough of that Rolf im here to talk and i don't need you to say a word more.

The camera zooms in to just see Crash's profile as Rolf backs off

>>Crash Course<<
Im here to do one thing and one thing only... Win. Beating anyone who gets in my way including that one that parades himself as the future of XWL... Thats right Wolf Boy im talking to you. I will bury you in your own sorrows . Truth be told i can not wait until i fight you and utterly destroy you Wolf boy to make it easy for you to understand..

Crash leans forward until its just his lips on the camera

>>Crash Course<<
YOU WILL CRASH AND BURN WOLF BOY! There's no escape.

Crash Course slams the mic into the chest of Rolf Colten then turns to stare at him pulls a steady grin then walks out of the shot still with one hand in his pocket  as the screen fades to black with Rolf looking in Crash's direction
Crash Course
Crash Course
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum