Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Main Event Has entered the building!

Go down

The Main Event Has entered the building! Empty The Main Event Has entered the building!

Post by Main Event Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:24 am

* The camera fades into view with Rolf Colten walking over to the Main Event who sees him coming towards him and walks over to great him with a big smile.*

Rolf Colten - We are here with third generation superstar Main Event. Sir let me be the first to welcome you here at Xyst!

* The crowd erupts as The Main Events gets ready to speak. *

Main Event - Thank you so much Rolf. It is an honor to be a part of Xyst. I only hope I can bring the fans all the excitement that they have come to expect in my matches.

* The cheers from the crowds begins to get louder. *

Rolf Colten - Mr. Event, what can we expect to see from you now that you have signed with Xyst, and who are you focusing on now that you have signed here?

* The crowd turns silent as they prepare to listen to the words the Main Event is about to say. *

Main Event - Rolfy, I don't care who I wrestler, where I wrestle, or what kind of match I wrestle. It can be anyone from the champion to the people setting up the ring. I am here to entertain these amazing people.

* The crowd burst out in cheers, as the camera pans to the Main Events face and shows a big smile on his face, *

Main Event - You hear that Rolfy? This is why I do what I do, for these people out there!

* The crowds gets even louder as the Main Event grabs the microphone from Rolf Colten. *

Main Event - I want to call out anyone listening in the locker room! Boys, here I am, and if you want to become famous, come and get it!

* The Main Event hands the microphone back to Rolf Colten and starts to strut and wiggle while walking away. *

* The camera fades to black with Rolf Colten smiling as the Main Event struts off. *
Main Event
Main Event
XWF Members

Back to top Go down