Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Enemies...New Allies..

Go down

Old Enemies...New Allies.. Empty Old Enemies...New Allies..

Post by AkuriMitsu Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:09 pm

The camera lights up revealing the XWF logo on the wall as it suddenly zooms out, two unfamiliar faces are seen walking a meter apart from each other as they glance at each other for a bit then look away angrily, They walk past two dressing rooms opposite each other as the camera turns to view them both, they both have names on them

"Blut Regen" and "Bryan The Sledgehammer"

Blut looks around before entering as Bryan enters quickly and slams the door

Blut Regen: XWF huh...its....different...but maybe

Suddenly the door of Bryan's dressing room slams open with a sickening crash as Bryan walks up to Blut and shoves a bit of paper in his face

Bryan The Sledgehammer: Tonight we are a tag team....Us...A tag team

Blut looks over the paper his eyes red with anger

Blut Regen: WHAT!?? I dont want to share a team with the likes of you!!

Bryan looks back at Blut angrily as he pushes the paper into Blut's chest hard leaving him to groan a bit

Bryan the Sledgehammer: What do you mean the likes of me!! Like I wanna have a pansy like you on the team!!

Blut grabs the paper and crumples it up before throwing it as it bounces harmlessly off Bryan's forehead, He stares down at Blut angrily as the both start to grapple, suddenly they stop and both look at the bit of paper

A few moments pass as suddenly the paper begins to roll away, Blut looks at Bryan and starts to speak

Blut Regen: I dont care about you...but I need to make an impact here...what say...maybe for one night...we throw aside our petty past and embrace....the painful future

Bryan lets go as he looks at Blut, A wide grin ammassing on his face

Bryan the Sledgehammer: Well if you wanna be like that then...they won't know what hit em heheh

The camera starts to fade as both of the stars start to laugh, growing increasingly more malicious as the fade increases...
AkuriMitsu
AkuriMitsu
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum