Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second generation prospect

Go down

Second generation prospect  Empty Second generation prospect

Post by Original neo Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:27 am

A masked man is seen walking towards Xwf's Arena. His mask seems to be dark green paint splattered across a black mask.  He is seen wearing a long black trench coat, White and Black stripped fitted jeans with both of his pants legs folded up to his calf, Black harlems, and white medium sized tube socks.

He then walks into the arena, through the parking lot, as the camera man follows trying not to get noticed. He masked man stops as he is seen in the parking lot next to about a dozen parked cars. He stops next to a random car and begins to run his fingers on top of the dirt of the car, then begins to chuckle.

Masked man: Isn't it sad that we as humans don't care anymore. We show no emotion. Each generation of us are out spoken and over tempered for being pampered our whole life. Some of us are born with a silver spoon in there mouth, while others strive for what they have now. Some are just down right ignorant, but i see better people here. A place to plant my tree and watch it grow to the top.

The Masked man then stops running his fingers  through the dirt and begins to dust his hand off on his coat.

Neo: Until the day i branch off, i shall make history. I shall be a force. not a punching bag that gets used to help someone elses career. But what choice do i have, If i'm suppose to do what they want to make the fans happy? Should i waste my career being a factor for entertainment, or show what i really can do? Show my sadistic ways to achieve my goals in a one swift motion. In my opinion, that will both have pros and cons. If i did such a thing, I will achieve my goal in no time, but the question that will be on my head and i'm pretty sure in everyone elses mind as well. Did i peak to early? Am i going to let someone take my place at the throne? The answer is no. The lost king have came back home to rule once again.  Until the day i reach my mentor's final stomping ground i shall not stop. After all, What son wouldn't want to be just like his father.

Suddenly then the masked man goes inside his pocket and takes out a small pellet. He lets out light chuckle and mumbles a bit, before he drops the pellet on the floor. As the pellet hits the floor, an immediate cloud of smoke covers the masked man. By the time the smoke clears, he is already gone. The camera man looks around and he is no where in sight. Suddenly He drops the camera and runs away  as fast as he can. Nothing is seen but a few trashcans and a door. Suddenly foot steps begin to be heard. Someone then picks up the camera and turns it to them revealing to be the masked man.

Masked man: Don't they scare easy.

He lets out a small demonic laugh as he throws the camera against the wall. The camera fades on impact.

Original neo
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum