Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More efficient RP section lay out?

2 posters

Go down

More efficient RP section lay out? Empty More efficient RP section lay out?

Post by Clyde Henning Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:15 am

I know I've only just joined and this is my first post (Hi everyone) but just thought I'd suggest this anyway.

I noticed that the RP section is currently listed as "Saturday Shows" with a little reminder to add RPs to the correct season.

I think a better way of doing this would be if the RP section was split in to 5 sub sections (titled week 1, week 2, week 3 and so on and so forth)

This way, it is clear to everyone what week the RP is intended to be aired, and also allows people to write in advance (if they plan to go on holiday or whatever and won't be around to write week-to-week)

I've seen this used in several feds before and works really well. What do you guys think?

As a side note, maybe we could have an archive section added later on for old season RPs to be moved to? This will mean that only active season RPs are in the RPs section to avoid confusion

Clyde Henning
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

More efficient RP section lay out? Empty Re: More efficient RP section lay out?

Post by Mecro Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:10 am

Hey,

Thank you for the suggestion but if you click on the "Season 1" folder there is sub folders with the weeks, ranging from "week 1" - "week 5".

- Thanks for reading,

Mecro
Admin

https://xystfullwrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum