Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Round?

Go down

Another Round? Empty Another Round?

Post by The Masterpiece Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:57 am

Maverick Tennyson: Welcome back to Xyst folks! We have been having such an amazing night here, which is going to get even better when The Legend take on Xentious for the third and maybe final round! The Legend has defeated Xentious the last two weeks, barely leaving him able to walk. Can Xentious somehow get a victory tonight?
-
Enrico Fulgenzio: Xentious can't handle The Legend and you know it Maverick! Xentious should just throw in the towel right before the match starts, so that he won't get his ass whooped by The Legend again. Don't get me wrong Xentious can take a good whooping, but hey to much whooping well leave him brain dead in the hospital! I wouldn't mine being the one to pull the plug though!
-
Rosyln Emilee: I am going to have to agree with Enrico on this one Maverick. Xentious may have some in-ring ability, but it doesn't match up to The Legend's in-ring skill ability. I just hope that The Legend doesn't go overboard and leave Xentious in a coma.
-
The camera rolls off the commentators as Irvine can be seen shuffling through some papers. Irvine's secretary Stephanie can be seen handing Irvine some more documents and contracts. Irvine begins to speak.
-
Irvine: Hey Stephanie why don't you be a dear and call in The Legend for me. I have something that I need to discuss with him and it is very urgent. After that you can go on your lunch break.
-
Stephanie nods as she heads towards her desk. Stephanie makes a call as a couple of minutes pass by and a knock can be heard coming outside the office. Stephanie answers the door as The Legend can be seen holding a rose stem as he hands it to Stephanie. Stephanie blushes as she heads out to her lunch break as The Legend begins to talk.
-
The Legend: If it isn't Irvine, well what is this urgent message you wanted to discuss with me? Kind of in a bit in a hurry, still have to lace up my boots and put on some mixed martial arts gloves. Don't want my fist being covered with Xentious blood, don't know what diseases I might catch from him.
-
Irvine: Concerning your match against Xentious tonight, Legend I don't want you to go overboard like you have been doing the last two weeks. I understand that you are a fighter, but try not to inflict to much damage on Xentious. His insurance has gone up exponentially, since he is barely able to the walk during the end of the matches. All I am saying is take it easy on the kid.
-
The Legend: Wow I wonder If you even hear half the (censored) that comes out of your mouth Irvine. If you don't like what I do to Xentious, than solve It by placing me in a match against someone that has the same skill as me. Like you said I am a fighter and a fighter strives to improve as much as he possibly can. I'm not going to go easy on the kid just because you say so, If you have a problem with that than book me against someone else.
-
The Legend leaves the office slamming the officer door behind him, as some picture frames can be seen falling and breaking.
-
Maverick Tennyson: Wow things just have escalated between General Manager Irvine and The Legend. The Legend may be walking in a path that he is going to regret later on. I feel like this conversation might just force The Legend to do more serious harm on Xentious!
-
Enrico Fulgenzio: All do respect to General Manager Irvine, but hey The Legend does have a point. If Irvine doesn't like what he sees in the ring, than book a different match against different opponents. If Xentious can't handle The Legend than he should be out there kissing Irvine's ass to book him in a different match!
-
Rosyln Emilee: The Legend vs. Xentious is coming up next folks, so stay tuned to see the third and possibly final bout between these two warriors!
-
Camera fades off to commercials.

The Masterpiece
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum