Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Malone v Rorster

Go down

Mike Malone v Rorster Empty Mike Malone v Rorster

Post by Jango The Loose Cannon Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:16 pm

We are taken to the center of the ring where Mike Malone is standing he has a microphone in his hand.

Mike Malone; I bet you stupid people are wondering what I am doing in the ring, well I am a wrestler and this is a wrestling show, so where else would I be (he laughs to himself), No seriously the reason I came out here is so I could get a good look at you all I saw some of you come in to the arena today and thought I was seeing things, I mean people cannot be that ugly, but no now I stand in the ring I see that you are the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life.

The crowd boos as max pulls a paper bag from his pocket

Mike: Don't worry guys in the back, I have brought my sick back in case these disgusting people cause me to throw up I don't want to get my dinner on the apron, you over there (he points at a man in the crowd) I can smell you from here, and miss (points at a lady) I hope you bought 2 seats one for each butt cheek, and you there.....

Suddenly Rorsters music hits cutting off Mike Malone
Jango The Loose Cannon
Jango The Loose Cannon
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Mike Malone v Rorster Empty Re: Mike Malone v Rorster

Post by Jango The Loose Cannon Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Rorster stands underneath the titan tron

Rorster: ENOUGH, I have sat in the back and I cannot take this anymore, how dare you make fun of the people in this great city, these lovely hard working people pay your wages and you and your pasty self deem it fit to judge them, have you looked in a mirror lately

He pulls a paper bag from his pocket

Rorster: This is not a sick bag it's a bag to cover your face I'm gonna put it on you after I kick your a$$

Roster walks towards the ring as the crowd cheers
Jango The Loose Cannon
Jango The Loose Cannon
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Jango The Loose Cannon Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Mike Malone walks towards the ropes and places the mic to his lips

Mike: Woah, Woah, Woah, slow down Rooster, I mean Rorster I'm not ready to fight, hell i'm not even booked to work today so turn around and go back home, maybe next week if you are lucky we will fight

Rorster stops halfway down the ramp

Rorster: Well unfortunately for you Mike Malone, you angered the GM by insulting his audience he has sanctioned a match between us right now.

A referee runs to the ring a Rorster steps between the ropes as Mike Malone has a tantrum
Jango The Loose Cannon
Jango The Loose Cannon
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down