Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are no disqualifications...

Go down

There are no disqualifications... Empty There are no disqualifications...

Post by The Ultimate Rock Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:05 am

A warcry is heard and the small Teinberg comes running out from under the titantron wearing his trademark viking helmet. He gives a few fans a high five before running to the ring, and he slides through under the bottom rope and into the ring. He signalizes that he needs a microphone, and within a few seconds he gets handed a microphone from one of the guys ringside.

Teinberg: «Woohoo! I'm finally here in the Xyst ring, where I belong!»

Some people in the crowd starts cheering, as they like Teinberg's attitude.

Teinberg: «Today I arrived at the Wembley Stadium as a Xyst Wrestling Federation wrestler! I felt like everything was going my way, and that I had finally found my place. I met Tylin again, and even though he became a little mad at me for making fun of him, I felt like it was a good welcome. I strolled through the arena, and looked at the people around me. I thought to myself finally I'm home!»

The crowd cheers as they start to like this new wrestler.

Teinberg: «But then... I met my boss; Irvine Aldoune... He seemed cool at first, but he said I needed to fight for my contract.»

The crowd boos as they thought Teinberg allready was a member of the roster.

Teinberg: «But I've had some time to think about it, and I've realized that it is fair. Nobody deserves to just step into a place like Xyst and just get a contract out of nowhere. So I'll take the challenge. So tonight I will be fighting for a contract in a first blood match against Lord Hades!»

The crowd cheers as they will see Teinberg in action tonight.

Teinberg: «I could say that I will win my match tonight. But quite frankly I don't know...»

The crowd seems suprised at the lack of confidence in Teinberg.

Teinberg: «Because I can't look into the future. Like seriously, did you guys really think that I could?»

Some members of the crowd starts laughing.

Teinberg: «But I'll tell you one thing. I'll do my very best! I'll use anything to win... Anything that is within the rules of course.»

Teinberg stops to think for a moment.

Teinberg: «Oh wait.. There are no disqualifications in first blood matches! I can do anything!»

Teinberg starts laughing, almost in an evil way, thinking about what he can do in the match.

Teinberg: «Believe me people! My match tonight will be a must-watch! And if everything goes according to my plan, you will have a new Xyst wrestler at the end of it!»

Teinberg does a warcry, and the camera fades out.

The Ultimate Rock
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum