Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutality and Destruction

Go down

Brutality and Destruction Empty Brutality and Destruction

Post by AkuriMitsu Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Bryan the Sledgehammer is seen backstage dragging a chair behind him as people spot him and move out of his way, he lunges at one of them as the person recoils in fear and horror, Bryan glares at the person and then moves forward, his one target still amiss

Bryan The Sledgehammer: Where are you coward! Come out and face me!!

Bryan slams the chair against the wall as his face shows his anger, his blood reaching boiling point as the wall is dented by his aggression and the chair showing the mark of this as it bends against the hands of Bryan

Security crew start to walk towards Bryan as a chair is aimed at them with Bryan behind it warning them off physically

Bryan The Sledgehammer: Get out of my way

Security Guard: Bryan, you are already on your final warning from the gm...if you continue-

A massive sound of crunching bone is heard as the broken chair falls to the floor, as well as the Security Guard that was just hit by it

Bryan The Sledgehammer: I said get out of my way...I will get to him one way or another, the easy way...or the fun way

The Security guards quickly move backwards as Bryan walks through the split and continues towards his target....
AkuriMitsu
AkuriMitsu
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum