Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The start of XWO vs High society

3 posters

Go down

The start of XWO vs High society Empty The start of XWO vs High society

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:35 am

The lights in the arena cut out, and XWO appears everywhere and then the titon starts to show the powerful moves of each superstar XWO. Tylin comes out and XWO are in a line behind him, and Tylin is first, then jango, then Xentious, and then Cid and they run to the ring, staying in the line and then they finally get in the ring and each person gets on a rope and they all turn toward the backstage and the operators throw tylin a microphone.
Tylin: Ha! Guess you kiddies didn't believe us! You didn't believe that we would achieve greatness and dominate this wrestling company and above all! Come from the bottom and get to the top in a matter if 2 weeks! I have the most prized thing this company owns. * he raises the XWF Heavyweight title * We run this company now! We have more power than anyone of you people in the back combined! But, back to business! I heard there is a group of rookies in the back calling there selves the "high society" and I just want to let them know how we handle things around here. So after my brothers speak, I would like for you to come out and listen to what I have to say!
Tylin then throws the mic to another XWO memeber

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

The start of XWO vs High society Empty Re: The start of XWO vs High society

Post by ChrisSabin22 Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:28 am

A gorgeous woman wearing a grey peter pan collar dress white tights and white pumps wearing a tiara is

seen holding a microphone and begins to speak

Kimberly:ladies and gentleman please all rise and bow down to my man king sabin All hail king sabin

she then gives the crowd a royal wave as Production Theme - "Dead White Guys" by joseph saba and

stewart winter begins to play all throughout the arena as a man wearing black trunks and boots a royal

crown on his head and a robe draped down to the floor is making his way out to the ramp he has a mic

and in hand and begins to speak

King Sabin: ladies and gentleman allow me to introduce the other members of the high society

just then all the other members of the high society begin to appear as Randall Mccarley mercoth and dragonite appear sabin then passes the mic to sir dragonite

ChrisSabin22
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:47 am

Tylin: HEY! Didn't I tell you to wait your turn! We are a higher class than you! We are champions! We are kings while you are PESANTS! You don't talk until given permission to!

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn El Cid Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:48 am

*Cid asks Tylin for the microphone and Tylin gives the microphone to Cid.

Cid: What's your name again?

King Sabin: My name is Kin-

Cid: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR NAME IS. Nobody here cares. And nobody cares about the high society. All that everybody cares is the XWO. And you know why? Because WE ARE THE MOST DOMINANT STABLE IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BUSINESS.

Cid: Now, why don't you go back home and go to sleep because because it is already passing of your bedtime and your mother will fight with you.
Capricorn El Cid
Capricorn El Cid
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisSabin22 Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:39 pm

just then the queen grabs the mic and begins to speak

Queen Kimberly: ah how cute did your mommy come up with that for you listen we didn't come out here to joke we know you don't like us and we don't like now i know you did not just tell the king to go back home listen the king doesn't go anywhere unless i tell him to isten we don't got all the day obviously you want something so spill it

ChrisSabin22
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down