Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing High Society

3 posters

Go down

Introducing High Society Empty Introducing High Society

Post by Randall McCarley Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:27 pm

[The camera looks up from the ground and standing there is the members of High Society. Randall McCarley, Mecroth, King Sabin and Dragonite. Randall steps forward and begins to talk]

Randall: Now I know that we didn't get to introduce ourselves early so I decided to get the group together and do it now so we don't have any interruptions. Most of you should already know me since I introduced myself the last show, so I'm not going to talk about me. I want to talk about high society as a group. I want you guys in the back and you fans out there to know who we are and what we are about. High society was formed by the new guys, we want to make our way to the top an try to achieve gold together. We figure if there is more than one then we can be dominate! Now, I know XWO has a bone to pick with us. And guys I understand your pissed! you got three new guys coming to the Fed trying to steal your spotlight, and to make it worse your former member jumped to our side. You XWO guys are worried because we have Mecroth and he knows all about you guys which makes us more powerful and gives us an edge over you. With that being said, All I have left to say is that High Society is the real deal. We will not give in to your mind games. We have you figured out and we know what to expect. You think you guys are tough by screaming and calling your self the best because you have gold? Well we are smarter and logic always beats the dumb. So let me ask you "XWO".. Are You Readyyy!  

[Randall steps back as the "Next Member" from High Society steps forward and begins speaking]

Note: Anyone from high society can start next.

Also I wasn't sure if mecro was part of xwo or not. So if I'm wrong there someone shoot me a pm and let me know

Last edited by Randall McCarley on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Randall McCarley
Randall McCarley
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Introducing High Society Empty Re: Introducing High Society

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:47 am

This rp will be before the Gm sechuled our match xD so if you don't mind erasing that part lol

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisSabin22 Sun May 04, 2014 7:58 am

Just then King Sabin Grabs the mic and begin to speak

King Sabin: listen up xwo just in case you don't know my name is king sabin the leader of the high society.Just as my partner said we are a threat to you and you should be worried we are the new generation the true kings of xwf and one by one we will slowly take you out tonight my partner Randall will destroy you tylin and win the world heavyweight championship im mean your look at you guys you see mercoth he can't even stand you guys and james he wants to rip you to shreads see xwo we are the true powers of this company and your about to find out we didn't come here to play second fiddle we came to make an impact belive in that belive in the high society

Sabin steps back as the next high society member begins to speak

ChrisSabin22
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down