Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday night wars

2 posters

Go down

Saturday night wars Empty Saturday night wars

Post by jajaariasingjah Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:00 pm

20:14:08 2014-04-27
(Majar runs down the ring, doing his dance "the love mystic", hypes up the crowd; standing with a thick piece of wood then asks for the microphone in his hand, looking like he can hurt somebody real bad)
>>Majar<<
hello everybody, i'm sure u having a good time, watching high quality wrestling but that's not what i came here to do. I came here for Evolution. Evolution, i guess u know why i'm out here because i don't like u. U go around here, running off your mouth, cheating others just to get a hype and u recently just broke The CEO's arm in extreme rage!!! now personally i don't see how a loss to four legends and 3 strongmen can drive a man insane!!! u are straight-up worthless:

1. u lost the chances 4 times in a row to get a title shot then u wanna call my name?!!! man get a life!

2. i know u don't like me, it's low of u to even ram-sack my dressing room.U then broke my arm and f5'ed me through 4 tables..... u gonna pay for that.

*looks at the cameraman with eyes that mean war then brutally breaks his arm*

<<Majar>>
that's what i plan to your sorry ***!!!!!!!!!! u make me sick! every time u walk down this ramp, u always have some excuse to say and u always about "I can do whatever, whenever i want and no-one can stop me". well i think u need to shut Ur mouth. Man i wonder if your're a man u even broke your girlfriend in half! she kissed u, u turned around, u got uppercut-ed, got pinned and lost but man she didn't know but as i say... u just a grumpy, old, burned -out wrestler who won't make it in the hall of fame.... so i'm here to fight and tear down the rampage for good tonight!!!! so if u brave u will come out here and defend that or u can sit there and complain like *****!!!!!!!!! i'm done talking now come out here!!!

*waits for a reply*

jajaariasingjah
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Saturday night wars Empty Re: Saturday night wars

Post by Randall McCarley Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:28 pm

I'm sorry but this really needs to be redone. this makes not one bit of since and the stuff your saying is just wack sorry. But you need some help I can help you if you want.
Randall McCarley
Randall McCarley
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jajaariasingjah Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:26 am

i just did this, i'm not a veteran at this man and that was my first

jajaariasingjah
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content