Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Night

Go down

Welcome to the Night Empty Welcome to the Night

Post by Drakenwulf Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:48 pm

~The camera comes up on a deserted warehouse. Two men are sitting in a corner with their backs to the camera. As the camera comes closer they turn and stand in unison.

Drakenwulf: Well it would seem the curtain is being raised on our dominate first season as tag team kings.
I am Drakenwulf the man next to me is Joyless, we are The Kings of the Night.

Joyless: It doesn't matter if they know our names. We go out and destroy any fools who come our way.

~Drakenwulf looks to Joyless and shakes his head a bit.~

Drakenwulf: Joyless there is protocol we let them know why we will destroy them then we destroy them.
Never thought I would miss Rod but he seems happy in Japan, so you need to polish your approach some. I am the son of the Mad One like I told my old GM I will not beg for anything, I take what I want that's the way it works.
So yes we tell them who we are then we dominate the ring and make them wish we had never been born.

Joyless: Fine do what you want I will just get the tombstones ready for our debut.
I will lay their names on the stones you talk all you want before we lay them on the stones.

~Drakenwulf looks as if he is going to say something then he turns to the camera.

Drakenwulf: Well I guess our victims just need one warning then they will be fair game. So tag teams out there I just want to say Welcome to the Long Night.

~As the scene fades the camera pans to a shelf full of marble tombstones.

Drakenwulf
XWF Members

Back to top Go down