Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prematch interview

Go down

Prematch interview Empty Prematch interview

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:27 am

The camera zooms in on a training prodigy

Prodigy, prodigy! May we ask you a few questions?

*Saying out of breath* Hurry.... up.... Gotta catch up on....my training
Thanks, Well we all know that you are the youngest and newest of the XWF roster, ho..

SHUT UP! Do you think that because im young and newest to the roster that im gonna have to make a "PLAN" to win my matches and get the title? I should slap you for such disrespect!

Im sorry I didn't think that I "disrespected you in anyway, sorry, Well ill continue with the next question. Do you think that your experience with wrestling in general such as being the state champ will help you in anyway

Can I please get a new interviewer? This man is just plain stupid! If you wanna ask me some questions then ask some good ones. Im at my temper raging point, first im training and then you interrupt me with some ******** questions. You got one question make it quick!

Well.. how pumped are you for being here at Xyst

*Barking* That's it you wasted your 3 questions for the the day, *Talking normal now* Im hear to take over XWF, and it dosnt mater what the wrestlers back stage think, the crowd, ANYONE, if you wanna talk then do while your on the ground after I hit you with my finisher. The only time you have to rest in that ring is when I put down, pouring blood!! *Yelling* THIS IS MY TIME, YOURS IS UP, FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!!

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down