Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mecro Pre-match Interview

Go down

Mecro Pre-match Interview Empty Mecro Pre-match Interview

Post by Mecro Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:29 am

The scene opens up backstage with XWF Backstage Interviewer Kaley Trix standing in front of a black backdrop with the word “XYST” scattered across it in white.  Joining her is a man dressed in referee style slacks, a dirty and stained black polo shirt with the XWF logo stitched on the right breast and a black trucker cap with the word "Respect" hand written in white marker.  On cue, Kaley begins to speak.
Kaley: I'm Kaley Trix here with Mecro. Well, you requested this time, Mecrol. What's on your mind?
Mecro: Bliss had the cheek to confront me backstage, telling me that my skills are not impressive worthy to be his challenger.  Let’s make something perfectly clear. I don’t care if I impress you. I don’t care if you think I’m not better than you. I don’t need to prove it, and I’m certainly not going try and explain it. If you don’t get it, or if you don’t want to admit it, then so be it.
Moment pause.  Mecro stares at the ground. He shoves a fallen paper with his foot.
Kaley: If you don't mind me asking, do you have any hope for your upcoming match?
Mecro smirks and scowls darkly, nearing the camera.
Mecro: Mecro!  I guess we're about to find out how bad you really are. As for me? I'm betting you're more a loud mouthed punk then you are badass. Tell ya what I'm going to do. I'm going to give you a special, limited edition, autographed copy of Justin Bieber’s album to take back to your mum.  Then you can brag to your friends and show them the 'I got my ass kicked by Mecro and all I got was this concussion' T-shirt I give out with my ass kickings.
Kaley: Is there anything else you want to release from your mind while you're here?
Mecro: I don't often make guarantees.  My previous statement about me walking out the winner is a prediction, just in case you might be confused.  Here's a guarantee.  I'm bringing a message to Bliss and for the entire XWF to see. I don't pick fights, I don't start fights. But come after me, and I'll bury your mother <bleep> ass. I did it before, I’ll do it again.  Second part of the guarantee, whether I win or lose the match I will beat the ever living shit out of you Bliss.  And like me or hate me, you will respect me and what I can do in the ring.
The scene fades out as Mecro extends an angry finger to the camera.

Mecro
Admin

https://xystfullwrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down