Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro to Tylin the Prodigy vs Death Lord

2 posters

Go down

Intro to Tylin the Prodigy vs Death Lord Empty Intro to Tylin the Prodigy vs Death Lord

Post by jamescorrupt Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:49 am

*The clip starts and it shows a flashback on the show. It starts on March 22, 2014 The clips shows an excerpt of Tylin's backstage interview.

Tylin: I'm hear to take over XWF, and it dosnt mater what the wrestlers back stage think, the crowd, ANYONE, if you wanna talk then do while your on the ground after I hit you with my finisher. The only time you have to rest in that ring is when I put down, pouring blood!! *Yelling* THIS IS MY TIME, YOURS IS UP, FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!!

*It transcended to Tylin's match against Second Choice

A few moments later Tylin is continously hitting Second Choice over the head multiple times causing a wound on the head of Second Choice.

The ref quickly makes his way towards Second Choice , as the camera pan's in on the superstar there is blood on the face of Second Choice and referee calls for the bell and declares Tylin the winner of this First Blood Match.

Amy Anarchy : LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , YOUR WINNER , TTYLLINNN!!!!!

*The clip shows another aired on March 29, 2014 about Death Lord vs Jay Dogg

Death lord and jay dogg trade punches back and fourth with Jay getting the advange and jay runs to the ropes but all of a sudden the lights cut off

When the lights come back on we see Tylin the prodigy standing behind Jay dogg and Death lord is shocked and is standing still, tylin grabs jay dogg and turns him around pulling his head into his crouch and lifting  him up into a powerbomb position, letting the upperbody go, and putting his legs infront of his arms and slowly falls back finally landing on jay dogg's head.

Tylin looks at death lord with anger and runs toward him hitting him with a huge big boot. He then lifts him up grabbing his head and pulling him into a nornthern lights suplex position and slowfalls back and pushes the body forward landing in a backwards stunner position.

*The clip transcend to another aired on April 5, 2014 showing Tylin on the ring.

Tylin: So.. All week i've been asked, "Why!?!? Why did you attack Death lord and Jay Dogg. Well * Scream * WHERE IS MY TITLE SHOT! * laughs *

Prodigy looks at the camera and spits directly on the lens and gets out and starts to yell at the camera man for no (censorsed) reason.

Tylin: I made a man retire last week, i walked out back and not 1 person said good job to me, NOBODY INTERVIEWED ME! ..... If I dont get a title shot soon I will destroy everyone over and over * Eyes turn blood shot red * UNTILL I GET WHAT I (censorsed) DESERVE. I AM A FORCE OF GOD! DONT UNDER ESTIMATE ME! I AM THE ONLY TRUE "PRODIGY" AT THIS SHOW! I AM 23 YEARS OLD AND I WILL BE THE YOUNGEST EVER TO HOLD A TITLE AT XWF!.......I AM A FORCE OF GODDD! I AM TRUE EVIL!!!!!!!!!! I!!!!!!!!! SHOW!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!

*The clip transcends to an excerpt of Xentious vs The Legend match

Xentious jumps up to start celebrating and all of a sudden the lights cut off and when they finally come back on, Tylin the prodigy is standing in one corner, Jango in another, James in another, and Mecro in the other and there is no trace of The legend. Xentious starts to look around and when he looks at mecro, mecro runs at him and hits him with a huge clothesline knocking Xentious stright off his feet, Mecro slowly walks to Xentious and picks him up throwing him towards James, and james knocks his head off with a huge boot the the center of the skull. James and mecro grab Xentious once more and picks him up throwing him towards Jango and he runs and spears jango hard, and then they all look at Tylin the prodigy. All 3 men pick Xentious up, and they put him on tylins shoulder and they all go back to the corners they were standing at, and tylin lets Xentiouse's upper body go and he puts his legs in front of his arms and tylin walks forward, standing in the middle of the ring and slowly falls back crushing his head into the ground and then they push him out the ring and they gather in  circle in the ring, the lights flash quickly and they dissappear.

*The clip transcend to another aired on April 12, 2014 showing Tylin and the XWO in the ring.

Tylin: "Last week I said I would do something no one in XWF has done! And I did just that! Nobody has put together a team of men as dominant as us! We dominated Xentious last week, and trust me we can do worse than that, and we will continue to punish those who are "more important" than us! These men beside me are NOW MY BROTHERS! We all feel disrespected and trust me if anyone gets a title shot before us, WE WILL END THEIR CAREER THE NIGHT THEY GET IT! I will die for these men beside me. They will die for me! WE WILL DIE FOR OUR TITLE SHOTS! I AM A PRODIGY...I.......SHOW.....NO......MERCY!"

Irvine Aldoune music hits and he comes out storming to the ring but stops.

Irvine Aldoune: "Haha, sooo funny, so ill give you what your looking for, BUT IF YOU LOSE, DONT COME CRYING WHEN YOU DONT GET ANOTHER TITLE SHOT! FOR A LONG!!!!!!!! TIME!! Tylin you will face death lord for the WORLD XWF TITLE!!"

*The clips shows a fast montage about Tylin

Tylin: (Audio compilation) THIS IS MY TIME, YOURS IS UP, FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!!..... I AM TRUE EVIL!!!!!!!!!! I!!!!!!!!! SHOW!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!....  I AM A PRODIGY...I.......SHOW.....NO......MERCY!"

*The clip ends as the camera fades in showing the aerial view of the ring

jamescorrupt
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Intro to Tylin the Prodigy vs Death Lord Empty Re: Intro to Tylin the Prodigy vs Death Lord

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 am

OH MER GOD!! This is so amazing james Smile

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down