Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro to Blut Regen vs Bryan the Sledgehammer

Go down

Intro to Blut Regen vs Bryan the Sledgehammer Empty Intro to Blut Regen vs Bryan the Sledgehammer

Post by jamescorrupt Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:31 am

*The clip starts and it shows a flashback on the show. It starts on March 22, 2014 The clips shows an excerpt of Drakenwulf and Joyless vs Bryan the Sledgehammer and Blut Regen in tag team match

The bell finally rings but Bryan slaps Blut's shoulder tagging himself in and the referee makes blut get out and Bryan looks at blut and they start to argue.

Enrico Fulgenzio: Thats how you do it Bryan! If you want to get to the top in this company you have to perform, not sit on the ropes waiting for something to happen. That's what Bryan is all about.

Maverick tennyson: I don't agree with you Enrico! Its called a "TAG" team match for a reason. You're suppose to help your partner, not stop him from getting in the ring.

Draken runs over to the distracted Bryan and spears him from behind, stright into the turnbuckle. Still holding on to Bryan, Draken puts him on the top rope and Draken climbs to the top of the turn buckle, moving behind the sitting Bryan. The ref makes blut get in the ring since he touched Bryan. Blut runs into the ring quickly and grabs Drakens head and twist it shoving his head backwards into his armpit. Blut lifts him up in the air with a reverse northern lights suplex, holding him and pushing him back. Bryan gets on the turnbuckle and jumps off spearing Blut in the chest, making the tower of people fall. Bryan grabs Bluts neck, lifting him with one arm, grabbing him with the other arm now, choking the life out of blut. Bryan drops stright down, Blut landing head first. Bryan grabs Draken and lays him on top of Blut.

Amy Anarchy : LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , YOUR WINNERS , THE TEAM OF JOYLESS AND DRAKENWULF!!!!

*The clip transcends another showing the backstage where Bryan and Blut argue

Blut: What happened today dude? I thought you had my back. I could never trust you its like saying once an enemy remains an enemy.

Bryan: It doesn't really matter if I know who you are or not. My objective is to enter that ring with my head held high and walk out with my head AND hand held high. You're a good athlete, but that attitude doesn't fly with me. It doesn't intimidate me, and it never will.

Bryan pats Blut on the shoulder a couple of times before giving him a soft slap to the face.  Blut turns away from Bryan and begins to walk off. Blut struts off to an unforeseen location, leaving Bryan to stand breathing heavily.

*The clip shows another aired on March 29, 2014 showing the excerpt of Bryan vs Blut match

Amy Anarchy : LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES ! ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER MATCH OF THE EVENING , THIS WILL BE A STEEL CAGE MATCH !

The match starts and blut quickly runs up the cage, but bryan grabs blut, chokeslamming him off the cage. Bryan then goes up the cage but Blut quickly gets on the turnbuckle and jumps off somehow hitting Bryan with a dropkick making bryan ram into the other side of the cage.

Blut grabs bryan and lays him on the cage door and request the door be opened, bryan is now laying on the ropes with nothing behind him, Blut grabs bryans arms and pulls out handcuffs and handcuffs bryan to the ropes. Blut then crawls to the cage after having his ribs smashed, finally getting up the cage, Bryan finally comes to and climbs over the rope trying to get outside but since hes handcuff his body is not enough to touch to ground and now he is just sitting there hanging, almost touching the ground. Blut gets up top but is so hurt he tries to rest but with bryan wiggling his huge body weight the cage shakes forcefully and blut falls all the way from the top hitting his body on the outside.

Amy Anarchy: AND YOUR WINNER! BLUT REGENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the camera begins to fade and we hear Blut screaming in pain

*The clip shows another aired on April 5, 2014 showing Blut Regen in the ring

Blut Regen: Bryan! You seem to have a chip on your shoulder, and while I am fine with that you have unfortunately awakened my bloodlust, I need to see someone bleed by my own hands so get out here and let the crimson run!

Bryan runs out to ring and with one leap he lands on the apron

Bryan the Sledgehammer; You made a big mistake calling me out, the only blood to be spilled will be yours Blut, my bad day is going to get a hell of a lot better when I put you in an an ambulance

Blut Regen: Bring it on big man, I aint no enhancement talent

Blut crawls up and gets out the ring, grabbing a table sliding it then grabbing a ladder putting it in the ring also, Blut then Sets the table up and sets the ladder up in the corner, grabbing Bryan putting bryan on the table and Blut slowly climbs the ladder, losing blood every second, he finally gets up but from the amount of blood he lost he passes out falling off the ladder landing stright on Bryan, smashing both through the table.

The Ref starts to count and gets to 5 when blut finally wakes up, with blut still out, Blut crawls to the corner and pulls himself to his feet using the turnbuckle, getting fully on with the ref saying 10

Amy Anarchy: AND YOUR WINNER!!!!! BLUT REGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The clip shows another aired on April 12, 2014 showing Bryan in the Blut's door of the locker room

Bryan (Banging on the Door): "Open up little man!, Lets carry on where we left off last week, you fluked a win against me and I need my vengance...."

Bryan clasps his hands together and in one move slams his hands through the locker room door, smashing a gaping hole into it, in a mad rage he pulls pieces off the door throwing them around finally stepping through. With that Bryan starts trashing Blut Regens dressing room, destroying books and sentimental items with his bare hands. Blood is dripping from Bryan and he smears it on the wall of Blut's locker room.

*The clip transcends showing Blut on the ring

Blut: "Bryan get out here, you are becoming a pest like a giant rat that needs to be exterminated, you dare to destroy my personal belongings just because you cannot beat me? The problem you have is things can be replaced, you will not be able to replace the amount of blood you will spill when I finish you off for good, I'm ready to go lets finish this"

Bryans music hits and Blut leaves the ring and runs up the ramp, ready to intercept Bryan .Blut lunges to the ropes and hits with a Shoulder Block but unluckily for him, Bryan is still standing, unaffected. With Bryan's enormous strength, Bryan lifts Blut and throws like a rug doll making his opponent fly over and crash to the mat. Bryan grabs Blut and throws it into the turnbuckle to crash his opponent. He does it five times! Blut grabs the steel stairs and throws at him to get Bryan hit and stunned. Blut grabs the other stairs and hits Bryan with it pushing through the crowd barricades and crashing it while it breaks.  Bryan climbs on the turnbuckle as he taunts and prepares for the Splash but Blut jumps to Bryan and strikes him with multiple punches and dives along his opponent to the table outside of the ring and crash. At the count of 7, Blut gets up groggy.

Maverick Tennyson: "HE DID IT!!!"

Enrico Fulgenzio: "NO!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!!"

Roslyn Emilee: "HE REALLY DID IT!!!"

Amy Anarchy : "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , YOUR WINNER , BLUT REEGGGGGEEEEEENNNNN!"

*The clips shows a fast montage about Blut and Bryan as the audio compilation play

Blut Regen: ....I'm "The Shinobi", the most dangerous man to grace a wrestling ring!

Bryan the Sledgehammer: ....You use your cockiness for yourself and ONLY yourself. I use my confidence for myself AND my fans.

Blut Regen: ....The problem you have is things can be replaced, you will not be able to replace the amount of blood you will spill when I finish you off for good, I'm ready to go lets finish this".

Bryan the Sledgehammer: ....NO ONE IS AS STRONG AS BRYAN THE SLEDGEHAMMER.

*The clips ends at Bryan and Blut face to face. Few seconds, the camera fades in showing the aerial view of the ring

jamescorrupt
XWF Members

Back to top Go down