Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guy Randall McCarley

2 posters

Go down

The New Guy Randall McCarley Empty The New Guy Randall McCarley

Post by Randall McCarley Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:54 am

The crowd is silent waiting for the next superstar to come from the back as new music hits their ears, Randall McCarley slowly walks towards the ring, he slides in and walks to the top rope raising his hands, he calls for a mic

Randall McCarley: I am here tonight to make my presense known. I am here to prove that im may be new but I am the best in this business, and if anyone in the back thinks otherwise, come out here and find out for youself. I make the rules in this ring, and you obey them. It's simple as that. I dare any of you jokes in the back to come out here and prove me wrong, because I step down from no challenge.

Randall McCarley waits impatiently for a challenger, when a total unknown jobber comes out, a referee runs to the rings and sounds the bell. Randall McCarley looks at the jobber and then knocks him down to the ground. He slaps his head a few times then kicks him down. Randall then goes outside and gets a steel chair, he throws it in then pulls out a table and puts it in the ring. He picks up the chair and hits the jobber with it busting him open, hitting him a few more times. Randall then sets up the table, and picks up the jobber and DDTs him through it. He covers him as the referree counts the 1-2-3, the bell sounds, Randall picks up the mic, and kicks the jobber out of the ring

Randall McCarley: You see that? That is nothing compared to what I'm capable of. That's just a grain of salt. I didn't come out here to say much. I came out here to tell you all that I'm here and looking for a challenge. I will prove that I am the best wrestler, and I will win the Title. That punk learned the hard way of how destructive I am, he's laying there in a puddle of his own blood, that is going to be the same way everyone on who challenges me is going to be. And that is fact.

Randall McCarley drops the mic as his music hits, he climbs the turnbuckle and raises his hands in the air, he gets down and leaves the ring to the sound of mixed reactions, he kicks the jobber a couple times then proceeds to the back
Randall McCarley
Randall McCarley
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

The New Guy Randall McCarley Empty Re: The New Guy Randall McCarley

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:07 am

XWO's music hits and Tylin the prodigy comes out with a mic Interruppting Randall.
Tylin: Look here, ima make this plan and simple, I run this roster. I am apart of the greatest faction ever. XWO! And you may be a king where you are, but where im from, I run things with XWO, Im sure you will meet the rest of them. But if you have any problems with them, then you gotta deal with me.

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Randall McCarley Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:21 am

[Randall Looks at Tylin stunned]

Randall: I don't think you heard me correctly Mr. Tylin, I said that I'm the best there is. It doesn't matter who you are or who your friends with. I'm a wrestling god, and if your throwing a challenge at me then bring it on. Give me your best superstar you have, And I guarantee when I'm done with him he wont look the same.
Randall McCarley
Randall McCarley
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:31 am

Tylin gets a serious look on his face and his eyes turn red
Tylin: LOOK! I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU! *he starts to calm down here* Ok, Look! If you havnt been keeping up with this show, Me and my men all have championship matches. I just wanted to come out here and "Introduce" you to the roster. But I Guaran-(censored)tee it that if I meet you in the ring EVER! I will Destory you!

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Randall McCarley Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:44 am

Randall: You introduced yourself at the wrong time with the wrong attitude Tylin. It don't have to be you or your men it can be anyone. I'm just saying I have a open challenge to anyone on the roster.

[Randall starts to walk away then stops and looks back at Tylin]

Randall: And, I sure hope I meet you in the ring one day because it would be your worst mistake.

[Randall looks to the ground then back up with a big smile]

Randall: Oh I almost forgot nice to meet you.

[Randall drops his mic and starts to walk towards the back laughing]
Randall McCarley
Randall McCarley
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down