Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Randall McCarley

Go down

Interview with Randall McCarley Empty Interview with Randall McCarley

Post by Randall McCarley Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:47 pm

[Backstage with Rolf Colten and Randall McCarley. The camera turns to Rolf Colten as he begins to speak.]

Rolf Colten: Randall, Tonight you face off against the XWF World Heavy Weight Champ Tylin, How Important is this match tonight for you?

Randall: This match tonight is very important to me. Probably one of the biggest matches of my career. BUT! As you know I am undefeated and tonight will be know different I will leave that ring the winner!

Rolf Colten: Very confident, Now Tylin does have a leg injury. Do you think that maybe that injury will set him back and make him weaker and not as strong as he usually is?

Randall: Well of course, but look at this face. This is the face of I don't give a shit. He has no other choice but to wrestle me. He is shit out of luck. He is gonna have to grow a set a tough it out. I mean I won Nationals with a broken neck! Injures are no excuse to me.

Rolf Colten: If you win tonight it will put you at the top of this roster because you beat the champ. Do you really think that your one of the best on this roster?

Randall: Rolf, Yes I do! I'm not only the best on this roster but I'm one of the best in the world! And you best believe once I win this match tonight I will be requesting a title match.

Rolf Colten: One more question, Do you think that High society is better than XWO?

Randall: Time will only tell with that Rolf. I mean I joined the group because I knew that these set of guys were trying to climb to the top and take over this roster. But on a serious note I've never seen any of these guys in action besides Mecroth. I know for sure that me and him will take out our guys from XWO. As for King Sabin and Dragonite we will see. I have faith in them and hope they do well, But as of right now High Society is Randall McCarley and Mecroth!

Rolf Colten: Ok Randall thanks for your time.

[The camera fades out]
Randall McCarley
Randall McCarley
XWF Members

Back to top Go down