Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling out Randall

2 posters

Go down

Calling out Randall Empty Calling out Randall

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Mon May 12, 2014 3:35 am

We hear a loud scream, by a female woman yelling help over and over, and then we see Tylin on the titan tron and we see him in a Mental Institution, with a strent jacket on, and he is quickly rocking back and fourth, and then the camera begins to zoom in on his face and he stops rocking and looks directly in the camera, and when it gets close he yells real loud, scaring the crowd. All of a sudden, we see Tylin being dragged to the ring by 6 people from the Mental institution, and when they get him close to the ring. he bites one of them in the neck and he falls unconscious and then they all taze him, making him stunned, and then they quickly throw him in the ring, cuffing him to the ring post, and they grab a microphone handing it to him, telling him to talk, and then they surround them, protecting the audience.
Tylin: Hm.. Randall, if you really think I was fighting last week, you got another thing coming! Truth is, I wanted to defend my title against you at the Pay per view! I'm giving you a chance, if you beat me tonight! You get to choose our match, if I win, I get to choose the match, and trust me.. if I choose the match! You will need to go to a Mental Insitution! Now get out here and shake my hand!

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Calling out Randall Empty Re: Calling out Randall

Post by Randall McCarley Tue May 13, 2014 8:59 am

[Randall's music hits the arena speakers and Randall walks to the stage and stops with a mic in his hand]

Randall: Haha, Tylin I really don't care if you was fighting or not you could tie my hands behind my back and I would still beat you. For you to be stupid enough to hand me 50 thousands dollars and expect me to let you win you obviously don't know me that well and hopefully you have learned your lesson.

[Randall begins to walk towards the ring]

Randall: And for you to say that "YOUR" giving me a chance is way off. Tylin I'm giving you the chance to prove to everyone that you actually deserve that title you hold.

[Randall gets to the apron and stops looking up at tylin]

Randall: I will win the match tonight and you will not want to know what kind of match it is. So, Tylin it looks like we have an agreement, I accept your challenge!

[Randall gets in the ring and walks up to tylin]

Randall: haha, look at you! your handcuffed to the ring post. Do these people really think that your dangerous or something. I mean come on people this guys is the biggest sissy in the locker room and your treating him like he is a crazed prisoner.

[Randall gets up in Tylin's face nose to nose]

Randall: Do you think that you scare me?! just because you claim to eat people and other people think your crazy doesn't scare me one bit! I know who you really are and your nothing but a big pussy! What you going to do huh? You going to bite my face off?? hahahah, you make me chuckle. Your all bark! and no bite literally!

[The crowd is going crazy and Randall backs off of Tylin]

Randall: Since you want a hand shake ill give you what you want.

[Randall puts his hand out to Tylin waiting for Tylin to shake his hand]
Randall McCarley
Randall McCarley
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Thu May 15, 2014 8:23 am

Tylin looks at Randall's hand and begins to laugh hysterically, he sits in the corner, then he looks at Randall, and snatches the mic out of Randall's other hand and begins to speak
Tylin: Look who think's there the next comedian! Well, sorry but, by the looks of it, you cant wrestle, make jokes, dress, you cant do anything right! You know where you belong? In the streets with the rest of the of the steroid junkies in the back! Children, don't look at this man as a influence, if I had a kid, id rather him eat people than take steroids just to scare the little people in the back! You will truly fight you tonight, and trust me! Tonight is a night that everyone will remember, its the night that Randall's undefeated streak..
The crowd is going crazy, intruppting Tylin, and there is a loud chant for Randall on one side, but the other side is filled with loud chants for Tylin
Tylin: Turns into a losing streak! because when you step into that ring with me, I will put you down for the 3 count, then I will choose the match type, and then 2 weeks later, I will end you!
Tylin begins to look around, finally standing up, and in a sinister voice, he begins to sing
This land is your land, This land is my land, From California to the New York island; From the red wood forest to the Gulf Stream waters, This land was made for you and Me.. No, no no, that wont do! Let me change the words a little, to fit, how I "feel!"
Tylin begins to sing once more, but changing the words a lot, trying to stay in tune with the original song
Tylin: This title is my title! At the Pay per view I will hurt you! From here to the Pay Per view; Your life will be completely hell! When I win tonight! The match I choose will be made for me to put you through hell! This title is my title, for me and..
He suddenly quits singing, and begins to laugh, he then looks Randall directly in the eye, and spits in Randall's face and he begins to laugh and sits down, still handcuffed to the rope
*this is where you would attack me Wink

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down