Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randell vs tylin Aftermath

2 posters

Go down

Randell vs tylin Aftermath Empty Randell vs tylin Aftermath

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:21 am

*we see tylin laying on the mat, holding his reddened head and we see Randell on the top rope pointing and laughing at tylin and a 'XWO----HIGH SOCIETY' Chant starts to rock the arena
Tylin: What the (Censored) Randell! We had a fricken agreement!

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Randell vs tylin Aftermath Empty Re: Randell vs tylin Aftermath

Post by Randall McCarley Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:48 pm

[Randall looks at tylin laughing hysterically, Randall grabs a mic from the ring side crew and begins to speak.]

Randall: You really thought that I would let you win and end my streak for 50 thousand dollars? Well think again Mrs tylin! Thank you though for the money I really appreciate it... Do you remember when I told you that you wouldn't wanna see me in this ring? I was right wasn't I? I mean you thought that you had me right where you wanted me. But you was wrong it was the other way around I had you right where I wanted you. I'm a sneaky little snake aint I? And for you to think that I would feel bad about your little leg injury, you was wrong. I could care less because I won nationals with a broken neck! Injury's are no excuse to me. You Tylin need to toughen up if your gonna remain Champion, Which brings me to what I'm really trying to say. Now that I have your attention and the crowds let me ask you a question. If you think that you can still beat me after what just happened, Which I know you do. I want you to but your belt where your mouth is. I want you versus me for the world heavy weight championship! Lets ask the crowd and see what they think. Who out there wants to see Tylin Vs Randall for the world heavy weight championship!?

[Randall puts the mic up in the air and the crowd goes insane]

Randall: Well, I think we have our answer from these wonderful fans out there. Now all I need is your answer whats it gonna be Tylin?

[Randall with a smile on his face puts the mic out to hand it to Tylin waiting for him to grab it]
Randall McCarley
Randall McCarley
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Tylin's eye turn bloodshot red, and he runs at Randall and spears him quickly and proceeds to punch Randall in the Temple, which he attacked earlier in the match, and he quickly slides under the ring grabbing a chair quickly and grabbing another, slideing both in the ring and gets back in the ring, setting the chair up and throws the other in the corner and he starts spitting everywhere while taunting Randall to get up and when he does he kicks him in the "privates" and pulls Randall under his crouch and picks him up quickly in a powerbomb position and drops his upper body and puts his legs infront of Randall's arms
Tylin: I told you I wasn't playing! I will end your career tonight! YOUR DONE! I AM A PRODIGY...I....SHOW...NO....MERCY!!
Tylin makes a very loud scream and falls back making Randall's head crush into chair making the chair bust and we see Randall's head burst open with blood
Tylin: You think im done? *chuckles* Not by a long shot!
Tylin grabs the other chair and sets it up also Grabbing Randall once more and kicks him and quickly picks him up in a northern lights position, but almost drops him because of his hurt leg and moves towards the chair
Irvin: Tylin! Drop him now! You better drop him this instance!
Tylin: Yes sir! * smirks *
Tylin quickly pushes backing making Randall's neck land on the top of the chair and Randall starts to hold his throat here
Tylin: YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A TITLE SHOT AS LONG AS IM CHAMP! HAVE A NICE DAY!
Irvin: TYLIN! IM sick of your antics! I run this company! Not you! Your lucky I gave you a title shot! Randall! Your the NUMBER 1 CONTENDER! TYLIN; Have a nice day!
Tylin's face turns to fear, and he looks at the Injured randall.. and he sits in the corner and begins to shake his head saying Please help and the camera fades to another XWF superstar

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Randall McCarley Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Awesome RP! this is a great storyline can't wait to see it on the show.
Randall McCarley
Randall McCarley
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Lol. sorry, I have OCD so If I do one finisher I have to do the other xD

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content