Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tylin; Offcially leaving XWO

Go down

Tylin; Offcially leaving XWO Empty Tylin; Offcially leaving XWO

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Fri May 09, 2014 9:20 am

Tylin is walking past a Interviewer, when the interviewer ask for some quick questions and Tylin looks at Him with anger and quietly accept.
Interviewer: Thanks for your time! First question! How does it feel being the very first XWF World heavyweight championship! It must feel amazing!
Tylin: You know what's amazing? The very sight of your skin makes me hungry! But to answer your question, I have heard a lot about this "title" and im not sure what the point in a plastic belt is, but apparently I have a lot of power right now! And Trust me! I will use this to my advantage!
Tylin begins to lick the interviewers face and the interviewer backs over abit and continues.
Interviewer: Um.. ok, quick question.. What are your thoughts on XWO and what you all achieved last night at Glory of the Gold?
Tylin: What is XWO? If I cant eat them, I simply don't care about it.. From what I hear, there the only reason why I have my title.. And I heard its some group.. Well mister, I work alone, eat alone, and win alone! I don't need anyone to help me win! I have done everything by my self! And What did I achieve? I feel as if I Achieved more in jail then I did here, but to XWO, I hope they rot in hell, so they can get nice and crispy for feasting time!
Tylin goes to walk away, but turns around and vicously bites the ear of the interviewer, completely ripping it off and he walks away with blood dripping from his mouth, where the ear is.

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down