Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt vs Cid 1st to 2nd Segment (Corrupt's version)

Go down

Corrupt vs Cid 1st to 2nd Segment (Corrupt's version) Empty Corrupt vs Cid 1st to 2nd Segment (Corrupt's version)

Post by jamescorrupt Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:07 am

1st Segment:

*The camera fades in  inside the GM's office, focusing on Irvine Aldous having a conversation through his phone. Suddenly there’s a knock on the door and Irvine Aldous told someone on the phone to excuse for a minute for he had business to attend to

Irvine Aldous: Come in

*The door is opened and a referee is entering inside the office

Irvine Aldous: What do you want?

Lyall Cherokee: There’s a problem, boss. One of our member is missing.

Irvine Aldous: What do you mean he's missing? you mean, HE’S WALKING OUT!?

Lyall Cherokee: I don’t think so, boss. I saw his bag and other belongings in our locker room.

Irvine Aldous: Well, have you call him or something?

Lyall Cherokee: No sir. I saw his phone lying on the floor.

*The GM shocked on this incident.

Lyall Cherokee: What do we do?

Irvine Aldous: Who is missing?

Lyall Cherokee: Zachery Taegan

*The GM thinked for a moment to sort the situation

Irvine Aldous: Ok, you resume your work. I’ll handle this.

*Lyall leaves the office then the GM calls the security through his phone

Irvine Aldous: Hello, security? We have a worker missing that I need you to find.

*The camera fades out.

Last edited by jamescorrupt on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:37 am; edited 7 times in total

jamescorrupt
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Corrupt vs Cid 1st to 2nd Segment (Corrupt's version) Empty Re: Corrupt vs Cid 1st to 2nd Segment (Corrupt's version)

Post by jamescorrupt Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:34 am

2nd segment: The Interview

Venue: Backstage

*Capricorn El Cid walks by on backstage

(Interviewer approaches Capricorn and asking on how he feels to be in the roster. Capricorn responded and interviewer says thanks.)

*As Capricorn El Cid walks out, there’s a mysterious white faceless man in a business suit standing on the back. As the worker pushing the load passes by, he vanished.

jamescorrupt
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Corrupt vs Cid 1st to 2nd Segment (Corrupt's version) Empty Prologue: Cid vs Corrupt

Post by jamescorrupt Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:34 am

*The camera fades in on Zachery Taegan on his referree shirt walking in the backstage while calling on his phone. The camera starts to slightly blur and suddenly Zachery hears a voice

Zachery Taegan: Hello? Is anyone here?

*Zachery starts to find the source of the sound until he found a faceless man on the business suit as the camera's blur intensifies

Zachery Taegan: Hello? Can I help you?

*The camera's blur is highly intensify but the voice is present.

Zachery Taegan : No. Please wait. Don't hurt me. (running) DON'T FOLLOW ME!!!! HELP!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!! HEL- AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The camera's blur is fully intensify and the sound is not present like there's a technical diffuculties.

jamescorrupt
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Corrupt vs Cid 1st to 2nd Segment (Corrupt's version) Empty Re: Corrupt vs Cid 1st to 2nd Segment (Corrupt's version)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down