Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt vs Cid 3rd to 4th Segment (Corrupt's version)

2 posters

Go down

Corrupt vs Cid 3rd to 4th Segment (Corrupt's version) Empty Corrupt vs Cid 3rd to 4th Segment (Corrupt's version)

Post by jamescorrupt Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:27 am

3rd segment:

*The camera fades in on the ring and the entrance theme of Capricorn El Cid played and Capricorn walk towards to the ring, picks the microphone and start to address to the crowd

Capricorn El Cid: Hi everyone, my name is Capricorn El Cid. Listen, i don't know who is trying to play tricks on me but is better if you stop because you don't want to see me angry. I...

*Suddenly Capricorn’s speech has been interrupted by a blackout.

Enrico Fulgenzio: What the-

Maverick Tennyson: The power's cut off, what is this?

Roslyn Emilee: Enrico, Maverick, you still there? I can't see and I'm scared

*A few seconds later, a titan tron has starting to have some technical difficulties

Maverick Tennyson: Look at the tron, it's blurry. Guess I was wrong after all about the power off.

Enrico Fulgenzio: What's going on? Could someone fix that damn titantron?

Roslyn Emilee: Hold on, guys. I think the tron itself has something to say

Titan tron: You…….. you… y-y-y-y-y-ou…… can’t….. you can’t…… can’t……. you can’t….. can’t escape….. you can’t escape…… escape….. escape…… escape from fate….. escape…… f-f-from fate…. You can’t escape from fate….. you can’t escape from fate

*Suddenly the tron stop and then the tron's back on focusing on the faceless man on the business suit

Corrupt: Hello, Capricorn El Cid. I hope I don't mind interrupting your address to your so called "loyal fans". (laughs grimly) Let's try to analyse, shall we? Look at the crowd. You think that because you’re playing with the crowd, you think that because they’re giving you happiness, you think that because happiness is all around you does not meant that you have escape from your fear. Happiness indeed is an angel that you need to cover your fears but I'm a black angel of your darkest fear. An angel named to be CORRUPT. I see fear in your eyes and as fear hunts his prey, I will hunt you down

Capricorn El Cid: YOU THINK THAT WILL SCARE ME?! C'mon show your face. Get in the ring with me. I'll...

Corrupt: So you think you have what it takes to have your courage prevail over fear. (laugh grimly) YOU FOOL! A PITIFUL FOOL! Fear is the weakness of all mortals like you. Fear is the enemy, you cannot escape. Fear is the reason why mortals like you failed in your everyday life. The fear you cannot escape, the fear you cannot defile, the fear you cannot denied. If you think you got what it takes, I'll send your invitation but no need to worry about the referee for our match, I already took care for it. But mark my words after the match: YOU WILL SOON BE LEARNED THAT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM FATE.

Maverick Tennyson: What was that all about?

Enrico Fulgenzio: What is all about?! That guy has a point. Fear is now the part of our everyday life, now admit it, you're too pussy to admit it.

Maverick Tennyson: Well yea, that guy has a point but for some reason I think-

*Suddenly a second blackout occur and as the lights back on, the tron is back to normal and Zachery Taegan, the missing referee appeared on the ring ready for the match.

Roslyn Emilee: Wait guys, the lights are back and there's Zachery Taegan

Maverick Tennyson: He seems like he's fine, so Corrupt was right taking care of the referee which means-

Enrico Fulgenzio: Told you he was fine. Enough talk Maverick, you're too scared to say it.

Maverick Tennyson: But I'm not!

*entrance theme of Corrupt played on as the stage goes dark and Corrupt appears glowing on the dark as he walks on the ramp

Maverick Tennyson: I don't like that guy! He's creepy!

Enrico Fulgenzio: What are you talking about? That guy is great, he's like a philosopher to me. Also that's because you're too scared. Look at Roslyn, she's fine about that guy. Right, Roslyn?

Roslyn Emilee: Um, I think you're the only one who is not scared of him. He's scary.

Enrico Fulgenzio: Oh come on!!

(match)

*suddenly Corrupt attacked Cid from behind and finished it with his own finisher, The Great White Hand

*then a third blackout came in, as the light’s back on he vanished. Cid is still groggy and tries to get up on the ring while the referee woke up of some kind of hypnosis and confused, knowing what happened

*the other referees run towards the ring checking both of them

Last edited by jamescorrupt on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:33 am; edited 3 times in total

jamescorrupt
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Corrupt vs Cid 3rd to 4th Segment (Corrupt's version) Empty Re: Corrupt vs Cid 3rd to 4th Segment (Corrupt's version)

Post by jamescorrupt Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:45 am

4th segment: Aftermath

*Cid walking out of the building then suddenly a voice came out on the area he walked in.

Voice: You….. can’t….. escape…… from…….. fate…….. (echoing effect)

*Cid is confused but later on he suspects nothing. As Cid walked out, Corrupt is standing behind him all along….. Then the camera fades out

Last edited by jamescorrupt on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

jamescorrupt
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Corrupt vs Cid 3rd to 4th Segment (Corrupt's version) Empty Re: Corrupt vs Cid 3rd to 4th Segment (Corrupt's version)

Post by Capricorn El Cid Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:32 am

I'll just add my lines.

Theme song:

Capricorn El Cid: Hi everyone, my name is Capricorn El Cid. Listen, i don't know who is trying to play tricks on me but is better if you stop because you don't want to see me angry. I...

this is the part where i'm interrupted by you.

this is the part where i try to talk again and then you interrupt me again.

Capricorn El Cid: C'mon show your face. Get in the ring with me. I'll...
Capricorn El Cid
Capricorn El Cid
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down