Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt vs Cid 1st segment (Cid's version)

Go down

Corrupt vs Cid 1st segment (Cid's version) Empty Corrupt vs Cid 1st segment (Cid's version)

Post by Capricorn El Cid Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:07 am

*The cameraman shows the backstage area where Rolf Colten appears to be ready to interview the newest addition to the XWF roster, Capricorn El Cid.*

Rolf Colten: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today i'm joined by the newest member of the XWF roster, Capricorn El Cid.

Capricorn El Cid: Thank you Rolf, Its great to be here its like a dream come true.

Rolf Colten: Cid, Everyone wants to know who you are and what you expect to achieve in XWL

Capricorn El Cid: Well, Of course like anyone that wants to be the best my goal is to hold a XWL title and hold it for as long as can to prove my worth as a great wrestler and my second goal is to be the best in the business. I really can't wait to start my legacy and make my name El Cid a household name.

Rolf Colten: There quite ambitious goals, What if you don't achieve your goals?

Capricorn El Cid: Believe me when i say that i will achieve all my goals.

Rolf Colten: Wow. A man with determination. And who do you think will be your first opponent?

Capricorn El Cid: I don't know yet but im excited by the prospect i also hope that will be someone that will really bring me to my limit and push me beyond.

Rolf Colten: Ok El Cid. I believe that's all we have time for. We look forward to see you in action. Good luck on your first match and your Career here at XWL

Capricorn El Cid: Thank you Rolf.

*Capricorn El Cid starts to walk away when he's surprised by a white faceless man. Cid closes his eyes and when he opens, the white faceless man isn't there anymore. Capricorn El Cid looks left and right rubs his eyes and continues off to the locker room.
Capricorn El Cid
Capricorn El Cid
XWF Members

Back to top Go down