Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Heroes II A Message For Mecro

Go down

No More Heroes II A Message For Mecro Empty No More Heroes II A Message For Mecro

Post by Jango The Loose Cannon Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:53 pm

The lights in the arena go dark as "In The House In A Heartbeat" Plays Over The Speakers

Maverick Tennyson: Uh oh whats going on.... that's the theme song for the maniacal Jango

Roslyn Emilee: I'm guessing we are going to get another message from Jango-vision seeing as he has brainwashed one of our own camera men and seems to have a sway with the broadcast team

Enrico Fulgenzio: I think they are just doing what he says in fear of him coming for them.... I mean look what he did to Miss Thorn last week...

Suddenly the music stops and the Jango-vision logo appears on the titian tron

The camera cuts to Jango who is sitting in the boiler room surrounded by the wreckage from his epic battle with Thorn, his Giant Anteater Boba is standing next to him arms folded

Jango (looking at the camera): The clown tried to play the ringmaster at his own game.... but just like the freaks at the circus she had to bow down to her master, I tried to warn her but she had to try - while I admire the effort the practice showed she was just a little child.

Jango Stands Up

Jango (Shouting): I CAME HERE TO DESTROY THE NOTION OF HEROES, TO ME THERE ARE NO HEROES ONLY CHAOS (whispering) and I am the personification of chaos - the bloodshed in my last match only makes me want more, but I need to to get rid of fake heroes not circus clowns.

Jango walks towards the back of the boiler room the camera follows.... He stands by a huge sheet

Jango: I listened to the people of XWF I stood among them as each wrestler came out for their match, I heard their cheers and their boo's and one man stood out.... one man was revered by the people AND IT SICKENED ME - how dare they cheer for someone when all should just be in fear for the evil I will unleash.

Jango holds his hand on the large sheet and pulls it away, where the word MECRO is written in blood on the wall

Jango: MECRO, the bell has tolled for you NO MORE HEROES..... (whispering) I'm coming  

With that Jango The Giant Anteater throws the sheet over the camera
Jango The Loose Cannon
Jango The Loose Cannon
XWF Members

Back to top Go down