Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bliss buys a match and makes an enemy

Go down

Bliss buys a match and makes an enemy Empty Bliss buys a match and makes an enemy

Post by Mr.Bliss Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:30 am

The camera fades in on a Large black limo pulling into the arena parking lot a small man wearing a suit with horn rim glasses and a bow tie appears opening the back door of the limo a seven feet tall male gracefully exits the car and regards the smaller Individual.

Tall Man:Xavier! punctual as ever, have you found me a target?

Xavier:I have Mr.Bliss, he is exactly what you have been looking for brash, angry and out to prove himself and he doesn't respect the federation or the fans a perfect opponent to set yourself up as a paragon for the people.

Mr.Bliss starts striding through the parking lot and into the arena Xavier grabs a file from his briefcase and falls in behind Mr.Bliss as they seek out this "Target"

Mr.Bliss:Did my investigators do a check up on this... what is their name?

Xavier:Mecro sir, no other names at least not any worth noting he grew up in Essex in Great Britain where he excelled in fist fighting eventually graduating to a full blown MMA fighter he currently stands at 5ft 9 inches and weighs 250lbs. so you have a major advantage in reach and an overall size and strength advantage.

Mr.Bliss:Hmmm an MMA fighter it should be at the very least an interesting experience being in the ring with him now if only I could the blaggard!

Xavier:That would be him there sir, at the end of the corridor.

Bliss and Xavier approach Mecro who looks up noticing them for the first time.

Mr.Bliss:Mr.Mecro I wish I could say it is a pleasure to meet you but I enjoy telling the truth too much to lie, My name is Mr.Bliss I am a rather wealthy business man retired now though well I have been for the last 10 years which I have spent honing my craft in the indy circuit and learning about this wonderful business of wrestling.  Now however it is time for me to make my big public debut and I have choosen XWF to be the platform from I begin my journey to the top.

Mecro glances at Xavier and then back to Mr.Bliss like he isnt sure what exactly is going on

Mr.Blissand not only have I chosen xwf but I have chosen you Mr.Mecro to be my first opponent and you may well ask why, well the long and short of it is your worthless in every aspect apart from nobody likes you which means they like everyone who faces you.

Mecro splutters indignantly too outraged and caught off guard by this sudden insult for words as Mr.Bliss pulls a cigar from his suit pocket and cuts the top off as Xavier Lights it for him.

Mr.Bliss:Dont get me wrong I mean Im sure someone out there likes you maybe you have a family or a small pet who depends on you and therefore has to like you but in all honesty you're mediocre in the ring, have little to no charisma for the fans to get on board with and not only that you have been afflicted with a lack of physical charm or the advantage of having any kind of wit or intelligence which really doesn't leave a lot for a fan to like which makes you perfect for me because I need a good first match in front of these wonderful fans to make a good impression and what better impression and destroying somebody they don't like.

Mr.Bliss takes a long drag on his cigar and breathes the smoke in Mecros face and continues

Mr.Bliss:now I made a small donation to the fed so the match has been booked and it will happen later on this evening so if you could turn up with your A game so I have something to work with and you might consider thanking me for giving you the privilege of being the first of my successes here in XWF

Mr.Bliss inhales deeply from his cigar again and stands there as if waiting for a thank you

Mr.Bliss
XWF Members

Back to top Go down