Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XWO Jango and Mecro speak

Go down

XWO Jango and Mecro speak Empty XWO Jango and Mecro speak

Post by Jango The Loose Cannon Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:53 pm

The XWO logo appears on the titan tron as Jimmy Hendrix Highway Chile blares out across the arena

Maverick Tennyson: Not these guys, what the hell do they want now

Enrico Fulgenzio: Well if you shut up and watch the action you might find out

Mecro Enters Through The Curtain as the crowd cheers chanting his name, suddenly the cheers turn to boo's as Jango walks through the curtain he stands next to Mecro and outstretches his hand.... Mecro looks at Jango and almost reluctantly shakes his hand, they both walk towards the ring Mecro stands in the middle will Jango sits cross legged on the top turnbuckle. Mecro goes to speak but is cut off as Jango talks, Mecro cuts Jango a dirty look

Jango: Bad has arrived people and it is here to stay, We are the XWO and we are unstoppable, me and Mecro in the ring together on the same page..... who would have thought that would happen, Tylin helped us to see the light instead of waiting for a chance that would never come we are going to take it, by any means possible if you get in our way you get put 6 FEET UNDER! My and my new best friend Mecro are throwing our names into the hat for the tag team gold, we will destroy the competition and make you all bow down and worship the XWO and if you don't want to bow down by choice, I WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS

Mecro: Hey calm down, the XWO is about guys who have been overlooked getting their fair chances, I'm not here to cripple people that is not my style, we have to be on the same page we have to fight for justice, I have worked hard all my life and I do it for the fans they are my inspiration.

Jango looks puzzled he jumps off the turnbuckle and walks up to Mecro he whispers (erm this is not what Tylin and me discussed with you, get with the program you knucklehead)

Mecro: To be honest I don't understand why you are part of the XWO you don't deserve a chance, you have been viciously attacking people since you got here - no one wants to be around you as you are, you are, A LOOSE CANNON

the crowd cheer

Jango: A loose cannon, (screaming) A LOOSE CANNON - I SHOULD CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT! (he calms down) Did we not tear the house down on more than one occasion? did we both put on the best damn match this company has ever seen?, where are out rewards huh?

Mecro: You are right we did tear the house down, but I'm not sure you remember much of it as twice I put you through a table

The crowd laughs as Jango goes mental ripping off a turnbuckle, he jumps out of the ring and grabs a chair hitting it on the apron, he then slides into the ring with chair in hand

Jango: I told Tylin you were trouble, NOW SHUT YOUR MOUTH we are out here for the XWO, not to talk about how you may or not have beat me once or twice

Mecro: Not may or may not I have beat you twice, I took all your mind games and ended up on top, listen Jango I may not like you, but we do have an agenda to deal with. I am calling out any tag teams in the XWF to come out here and face us

Jango: Yes bring your best soldiers and watch them fall in battle, watch as I squeeze the life out or your heroes, watch how Mecro tries to give them a little kiss....

Mecro knocks the mic out of Jango's hand and steps right into his face
Jango The Loose Cannon
Jango The Loose Cannon
XWF Members

Back to top Go down