Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kahlan Amnell vs Mecroth (OPEN TO KAHLAN)

Go down

Kahlan Amnell vs Mecroth (OPEN TO KAHLAN) Empty Kahlan Amnell vs Mecroth (OPEN TO KAHLAN)

Post by Mecro Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:17 am

Mecroth appears at the top of the Ramp and a close up can be seen on the titan tron. The wrestler is a mountain of a man, standing at 6’3 weighing 290 lbs. From the reaction of the crowd it seems that some recognising this colossus figure. He starts to make his way down to ring side, interacting with the fans before he enters the ring by signing autographs and hugging the female audience.

As Mecroth enters the ring his music cuts off. He is handed a mic by one of the crew at ringside and slowly brings it up to his mouth and begins to speak.

Mecroth: Hello XWF FANS! How are you all doing today?

The crowd begin to chant various phrases such as "WE ARE FINE", "AWESOME", Mecro raises his arm in the air and signals to the audience to lower the tone so he is able to speak.

Mecroth: Great to hear, well I am out today to address the situation were I have been bizarrely chosen by you all to compete against Kahlan Amnell in a One Fall Match as part of this regular series that the Irvine Aldoune our General Manager has decided. I completely accept this challenge with open arms...

The crowd begin to stand out of their seats due to the excitement and anticipation for this match to happen...

Mecroth: You head me correct ladies and gentelman, Considering this is the Pay-per-view and this is a series which has been implemented and fought with great heart by the previous superstars I will gladly participate here tonight even though I was not scheduled to be here beforehand. But just to let you all know and especiall Kahlan, I am not going to be an easy target and I have seen you about in different rosters so do not expect an easy match and make sure wear off  that ring rust before entering this ring here tonight because when you do the only picture running through your mind will be the aftermath of stepping in the ring with the one and only "MECROTH" and when leaving the demonic form of hell which you will witness for a good twenty minutes would want you to head back immediately to backstage and forget that moment would have never happened as it will cause multiple nightmares and sleepless nights with utmost pain within your wildest imagination.

Mecro drops the microphone but as soon as he begins to head out of the ring, the titan tron begins to play and out comes Kahlan Amnell and she is not looking impressed with the words from Mecroth. She makes her way down the entrance ramp and slowly walks down....

Maverick Tennyson: Just as we thought there was not enough drama things are going to get much worse now that Kahlan has taken the time out of preparation to be out here tonight, Let us see what she has to say here tonight before her match against Mecroth.

Mecro
Admin

https://xystfullwrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down