Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Heroes (Open Challenge)

3 posters

Go down

No More Heroes (Open Challenge) Empty No More Heroes (Open Challenge)

Post by Jango The Loose Cannon Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:04 am

Suddenly The Lights Go Black As In The House In A Heartbeat Plays Across The Speakers
After what seems like an age The Giant Anteater Boba appears on the stage and grabs a cameraman dragging him backstage to the boiler room where Jango sits

Jango Stares At The Camera

Jango: (softly spoken)When I was a little boy they decided that being outside with the others was no good for me, why? because I liked to see them scream.... So I was locked away for years but I found solace in the darkness, I embraced it (Screaming)AND IT BOWED DOWN AND WORSHIPED ME (softly spoken) but it was only so long before I felt the need for human contact so I escaped, the world had changed since they locked me away I was still but a child, I had been beaten black and blue by the asylum workers and new the police would help me so I ran, I ran as fast as I could till I found my saviors... my heroes (Screaming) SHUT UP SHUT UP,  (softly spoken)but they didn't save me, they took me straight back to the asylum back to my hole

Jango Begins To Laugh

Jango: (Softly spoken) So my heroes took me back to the villains but it didn't last long - for I escaped again I ran even faster than before when I escaped, right back to the station where this time I watched it burn to the ground.... I still hear the screams and it soothes me - no child would ever be fooled by those fake heroes again

Jango Looks Direct At The Camera
Jango: (screaming) SO FALSE HEROES OF XWF I AM HERE I AM READY I AM WAITING, (softly spoken) .... step into the ring with me, as I take you down one by one, there will be no let up as I rid the world of heroes

Bobas tongue knocks the camera to the ground, as the camera man screams can be heard in the background
Jango The Loose Cannon
Jango The Loose Cannon
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes (Open Challenge) Empty Re: No More Heroes (Open Challenge)

Post by Thorn Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:26 am

The camera's view return's to the arena , the shocked faces of the fan's shown in large view , whispers of concern echo around the packed arena , murmurs of disbelief rise in a chorus , there shuffling of un easy feet becoming a marching beat as the camera then pan's round to the three commentators , sat stone faced behind there desk .

Enrico Fulgenzio : Well maverick , i think we are going to have to arrange an interview between you and this new arrival , i want to see if he can do a repeat performance .

Maverick Tennyson : And i want to see you find a mirror you didnt like Enrico , but since that is very unlikely to happen , we should continue with the sh-- .

The commentator's word's are cut short as once again the arena is pitched into sheer blackness , silence falls to a point a whisper would seem like an ear shattering noise as anticipation can be felt in the air , tension of what is coming is almost palpatable .

Roslyn Emilee : Has mecro forgot to pay the electric bill ? i swear this place is blacking out more than me at a college frat party .

Enrico Fulgenzio : Yes , we all saw that DVD Roslyn . Adult Entertainment's best seller if memory serves .

Roslyn Emilee : Yeah , but you also broke your pause and rewind button's while watching it you per -- .

Word's cut short again as out of nowhere the arena light's come back up again , the glare of the bright light illumination blinds fans and commentator's alike , as there eyes become accustomed once again , a vision of a nightmare made real can be seen in the ring , having sneaked in under the cover of darkness to no music or fanfare , dressed in a black silk gown , her face sheer white , ash white hair tied up in pigtail's and a crooked tiara resting on her head , a evil smile adorns her face , a mic in her hand , she seems to be staring into nothing .

Maverick Tennyson : AHHHHH ! .

Enrico Fulgenzio : Maverick ? Maverick ? hey where did he go ? .

Roslyn Emilee : Maverick , get out from under the table , ill give you a cookie .

Maverick Tennyson : ...... .

The clown like visage in the ring draw's all attention to her presence , the fan's looks of shock have now turned to a look of terror at this sudden appearence , for most bringing back the night terrors of the clown hiding in the closet waiting to devour them as soon as there eyes shut .

Raising the mic to speak , her voice low and soft , the smile never leaves her face .

??? : I cant help but notice , everyone seemed so shocked by that schizoid Jango's action's just now . if that is all it takes to scare you , then your going to love me .

An evil laugh rumbles from her lips' amplified by the mic held close it rattles around the arena bouncing from wall to wall sending shiver's down the spines of all who hear it , unperturbed she continues , her voice and tone remain the same .

??? : Jango , you talk about aslyum's as though they are a bad thing , to me they were my playground , the shock treatment was my idea of a good weekend , the inane babbling of the demented were the best conversation's i ever had , my name is Tara Thorn , i accept your challenge , and its time to send in the clown .

Another evil laugh erupt's from Tara Thorn as the lights pitch into blackness for the third time , coming up again a few moment's later she has vanished , the only thing remaining is the mic , laying alone and in solitary in the middle of the ring , the scene fades to black .

Thorn
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Jango The Loose Cannon Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:33 am

....Later in the night

Enrico Fulgenzio: Well what a show we have had tonight we have seen some great in ring action, and the debut of two wrestlers who would send chills down the spine of even the Devil himself

Maverick Tennyson: I am still shaking from the appearance of Tara Thorn, I felt like some one had walked over my gra....

Roslyn Emilee: Sorry to interrupt I am just hearing in my ear we have just received a video from Jango The Giant Anteater, which we are going to run for you right now

Everyone looks at the large screen which shows a graphic saying Jango-vision, suddenly the camera switches and we are shown a dilapidated childrens's playground, the camera zooms closer and we see Boba standing arms folded next to a set of swings, upon a swing Jango is crouched upon a swing his leather jacket slowly brushing the floor as he swings to and fro.

Jango: Welcome to your very own nightmare now in stunning HD, say hello to the people Craven

The cameraman turns the camera to face him, it is the cameraman from earlier, he has an eye etched into his forehead and gives an evil grin to the audience

Roslyn Emilee: That's Jeff the cameraman, what has he done to him  

The camera switches back to Jango

Jango: Do you like my new personal cameraman? I have opened his eyes he has seen the light and just like me has turned away from it.... I love the swings (he rocks back and forth)..... When the seagulls follow the trawler, , it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea, so Tara Thorn are you a seagull? are you a parasite? or are you a threat to my very existence?..... I hope the latter I really do - I do my best work when under threat but like the ants that fight to protect themselves from Boba your fight will be fruitless.....

Jango jumps off the swing and walks right up to the camera

Jango: (talking in almost a whisper) I was locked away for a reason, I would lock myself away if I wasn't on a mission Tara Thorn, (shouting) EVERY ONES EYES NEEDS TO OPENED EVEN IF I HAVE TO CUT THEM OUT.... (in a complete whisper) I cannot wait to enter the ring with you....I never liked clowns they scream too quickly

Jango turns and walks over towards the roundabout and sings

Now there's some sad things known to man
But ain't too much sadder than
the tears of a clown
When there's no one around

The Jango-vision logo appears on the screen and the feed cuts off
Jango The Loose Cannon
Jango The Loose Cannon
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:01 am

As the logo vanishes from the screen and the view starts to turn back towards the commentators , another image jettisions onto the jumbo tron , the view instantly swings back to it .

A dark , dank room can be seen , old rusted machines from ages long passed grinding and groaning towards there extinction can be seen , every few moments there spew a white vapour of steam which clogs the air and skews the vision .

Maverick Tennyson : Is that the boiler room ? .

Roslyn Emilee : Oh i thought it was Enrico's bedroom .

Enrico Fulgenzio : Like you dont know what my bedroom looks like .

Roslyn Emilee : You ass--

Maverick Tennyson : Guy's , i think i see something .

Within the steam a silohoutte can be seen , a loud screeching rings out , like nails on a chalkboard as the figure runs a foreign object along the sides of one of the rusted machines , as they step out of the cloud of obscuring white and into the dim light of the room , Tara Thorn can be seen , the make up of a demented person plastered across her pale white face , a thin cruelly sharp knife can be seen in her left hand and the eviliest of grins on her face , she pouts slightly as she begins to speak , her voice soft and monotone .

Enrico Fulgenzio : Roslyn , get the cookies .

Roslyn Emilee : What ? Why ? oh god , Maverick get out from under the table , you cant keep hiding under there .

Maverick Tennyson : I can try .

Tara Thorn : I saw your little promo Jango , it was cute , so with your words in mind i had an idea , a flash of brilliance .

A light low chuckle can be heard , as Tara's attention turns to the knife in her hand she raises it to her lip's and presses the point against her upper black glossed lip as she continued speaking .

Tara Thorn : They say a man never values freedom untill he is forced into confinement , they also say a man can never understand his tolerance of pain untill his body is torn apart .

Tara slowly slides the glinting blade down her lip and onto her now outstretched tongue , pressing hard she draws a slit along the pink appendage which instantly breaks as the sharp instrument cuts deep into it , blood swelling from the wound , removing the blade and letting it hang low by her side again she continues to speak , her smile ever wider .

Tara Thorn : I found us a nice place to play , come find me Jango and i will test both your freedom and your tolerance , you can even bring your own ego trip Craven .

Suddenly flinging wide her arm's to indicate the room , Tara's head lolls to the side , keeping her arms raised she talk's again .

Tara Thorn : Its time to bleed .

With a cackle she spit's a glob of blood from her mouth , it flys through the air and hits the camera dead centre , obscuring the view , the scene fades on a red vision of Tara's vital fluid .

Thorn
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Jango The Loose Cannon Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 am

Jango-vision engulfs the Jumbo Tron as we are taken back to the dilapidated playground where Jango is bring pushed on the swing by Boba

Jango: (speaking to Boba) Why do I attract the crazies, I mean that woman has serious issues (he starts hitting his head) You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy, but are their eyes truly open?

Jango gets off the swing and walks towards the camera methodically, he stares into the camera a dead stare

Jango (Snarling) Silly little clown now its just easier for me to rip your tongue out of your mouth, I have seen your potential future and I like it... you are special, but unfortunately the darkness has put you in my way and I feast on your future - now I only see your end

Jango spins on the spot almost child like

Why should I come to you? you changed your destiny by calling me out ....(I just want to play for longer SHUT UP).... are you awake? or are you dreaming? (he rambles on unintelligibly) Boba places his paw on Jango shoulder

Jango: I lost my self for a moment ....(is the book red?).... Tara you have opened something in me that you shouldn't have and you dare call me out, NO I WILL NOT TRAVEL TO YOU BECAUSE...

Jango moves right up to the camera just his mouth shows

Jango (whispering) Because I'm already in the boiler room
Jango The Loose Cannon
Jango The Loose Cannon
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorn Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:36 am

OOC : perfect for the opening to the match , mecro should break this up into two parts

Thorn
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecro Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:47 am

Yep, I will do. Very Happy

Mecro
Admin

https://xystfullwrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jango The Loose Cannon Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:16 am

OOC: Excellent
Jango The Loose Cannon
Jango The Loose Cannon
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down