Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Hades open challenge

2 posters

Go down

Lord Hades open challenge Empty Lord Hades open challenge

Post by Lord Hades Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:10 am

The lights cut out in the arena as a man, not no ordinary man appears at the top of the stage, the arena turns to darkness, and as the lights turn back on.. the man is standing strait inside the middle of the ring

???: Hello world, Im here..... Here to show to show you what it takes to be a champion, and I... LORD HADES... Declare that anyone in that back locker room, is here by allowed to march their way down to this ring, and let me unleash a real beast, and why, people may say... (Laughs) Well it's simple, no one in that back locker room has skill, mostly ignorance, but no skill whats so ever, thats why i'm here... I'm here to take XWF TO THE TOP!! and who ever decides to come down to this ring, don't get ready for a match.... get ready for a fight......

Lord Hades drops his mic, and sits down awaiting his opponent
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lord Hades open challenge Empty Challenge accepted.

Post by CharlieMidnite Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:40 am

Nobody Rides for Free by RATT hits the PA...the crowd erupts into a massive chant CHAR-LIE! CHAR-LIE! CHAR-LIE! The Redneck ICON makes his way down the ramp stopping to high 5 the many fans that line up night after night. Charlie makes his way to the ring, as he tries to quiet the crowd a little to speak.

CM: XWF! The time has come for us to get crazy! (crowd starts CHAR-LIE! chant again)  I love coming to new places and I love you guys! Now before I point and choose my #hotsister of the day, Ive got a little business to take care of. Lord Hades, you come out here and talk your smack in front of this crowd, they could care less what you say. **holds mic out for crowd to boo**  What they do care about is me coming down here to stand up for them and myself.

Its this simple, everyone of these people here are my #kinfolk, were a family through and through.  So if you're that tough, Ill accept your challenge, but have fun trying to win a fight, with me, and the noise these guys will provide.  

Remember this Hades, were #trailerparkbuilt and #hotsister approved!  **Charlie raises his hands, as the crowd erupts again!!**

CharlieMidnite
XWF Members

Back to top Go down