Xystfull Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open challenge (open to anybody)

2 posters

Go down

An open challenge (open to anybody) Empty An open challenge (open to anybody)

Post by second choice Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:19 pm

The arena goes black.
There is a long moment of silence
When the lights goes back on there is a large dark figure standing in the middle of the ring.
The dark figure looks at the audience waiting for the arena to go completely silent.

Second Choice: All lights on me...
I see i got your attention, good. Im here to claim this show, this ring, this arena... If anybody feels that they have what it takes to challenge me step into this ring and challenge me.

The dark figure goes silent again and looks out in the audience.

second choice
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

An open challenge (open to anybody) Empty Re: An open challenge (open to anybody)

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:11 am

The lights flicker and the megatron shows prodigy's doing some big moves to some of the guys and mainly him doing his finisher. Prodigy then walks out slowly, laughing at Second choice.
Do you honestly think you scare anyone? Walk to the back I dare you. Everyone back there is on the floor laughing at how you act and how you say "If they have what it takes to come and challenge you."
He begins to walk the ring and laughs all the way there as he shakes some of the kids hands on the way to the ring. As he climbs in he gets face to face with Second chance
Well, I CHALLENGE YOU RIGHT NOW. And you know what since you wanna be a "dark" figure why don't I expose the real color in you, which is red. And lets make this a FIRST BLOOD MATCH!
The crowd goes wild, some chanting for second chance, and some chanting for prodigy.

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

An open challenge (open to anybody) Empty Re: An open challenge (open to anybody)

Post by second choice Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:41 am

There is an awkward moment of silence before the dark figure starts to speak.

Second Choice: You want to "expose" my true colour?
Well go ahead, give it your best shot.
Only one thing is sure in this match..Blood will flow...

second choice
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:49 am

Your right, blood will flow, right out of that thick skull of yours! If you think this will be an easy match, think again. But im ready when you are "boy-o"
Begins to lean on the ropes, resting waiting for the bell to ring

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:32 am

Braxton Kian Rushes to the ring to call this first blood "Down the middle"

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by second choice Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:44 am

The dark figure has a blank expression on his face, almost like he is bored.

Second Choice: Lets just start the match.

second choice
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:44 am

Ha, that's your problem impatience
The ref rings the bell but prodigy stays leaning on the ropes waiting for second choice to do the first move

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by second choice Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 am

OCC:(I dont know how detailed you want to be but i dont plan to rp this entire match, i think we have done the setup for it)

Last edited by second choice on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

second choice
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Tylintheprodigy1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:58 am

OCC: I know that was it Smile just wanted to show I was kinda like a showoff lol good rping btw

Tylintheprodigy1
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by second choice Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 am

OCC: Thank you, good rping from you to Smile

second choice
XWF Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down